Black Spirituality Religion : concise refutation...

I was here years ago and started thread called "the concise refutation of those who think the people of kush are the children of israel" thread. I'm no longer using those old accounts and this will be my only account from now on.
I think the Children of Israel are the Children of Kush....Not the other way around
Though it will be argued Israel(Hebrew/Eber) is of Shem as stated in the scripture...Whilst Kush is of Ham

I'm opening this thread with a different approach in that I will deal with one issue at a time rather than an entire article as writing too much at once seems to have caused large portions of my points go without a response.

I'm taking it slow this time as I'm only online once a week.

ma'as salama
Kool

My first issue is whether or not anyone here believes the argument stating that black people are the original people because their skin color is the color of soil (earth) as I've had someone use that on me and it's very, very easy to refute.
Yes I do Believe Black people are the Original People....But not because of the color of soil

I don't believe the world was ever all one race at all and don't believe in any type of racial supremacy.
I Do Not believe in the Idea of Multiple Races....There is one Human Race (Homo Sapiens Sapiens)

Another question would be why you think Latino people are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel when most Latino people themselves know that they are mostly mixed between natives, black slaves white slave owners and a small number of Sephardi Jews that only moved there much later then the time frame you mention.
I do not know if they Are?...
But if as you say they are mixed with Black enslaved peoples then that may lend some credence to the argument that they are so indeed.

The answer to the first question I mentioned is, of course, that skin color is only a thin layer of the human being which is far outweighed by muscle tissue, bones organs and many other thing that are not the color of soil
As well as the fact that soil comes in differing shades hues and colors

do you believe King David was beige or red complexioned and what do you believe about how this relates to Esau's complexion.
I Think the scriptures used the term "ruddy" and I thinks that verse is referring to King David's complexion....not necessarily his skin color

I read in a magazine called trumpet quoting ancient roman historians that the pale blue eyed blonde haired white people descended from assyria through the tribe of asshur who migrated to northern europe not from esau whom ancient jews held to be the forefather of the greeks and romans who migrated to southern europe from edom.
My understand is that White/Pink/light brown (de-melanated) skinned peoples are Africans (Grimaldi) who migrated to Europe and adapted/survived the ice age that engulf Europe.

Please let me know what you think.

Salamun 'alaykum
I have been as concise as I dare...in sharing my thoughts on the questions.
Now I look forward to your response Next Week.
Let's Meet in Peace Love and Justice(honesty and fairness)

Its going to be tough for me to respond to all that at once because I don't know how to use the quote function and I was hoping to do just one at a time initioally but I put it in the wrong forum at first and was getting no repies. I'll do one at a time for now.

"Though it will be argued Israel(Hebrew/Eber) is of Shem as stated in the scripture...Whilst Kush is of Ham" You made the same point I already agree with right here.

"But if as you say they are mixed with Black enslaved peoples then that may lend some credence to the argument that they are so indeed."

This would only make them only part israelite according to your beliefs some more or less. Some sephardi jews moved to latin america though so i wouldn't doubt their israelte lineage.

"Yes I do Believe Black people are the Original People....But not because of the color of soil"
Is this due to the argument of arthur shpenhauer the "enlightenment" philosopher and proto darwinists argument that dark skin is a dominant gene? Modern geneticists also consider freckles, hairy bodies and widows peaks to be dominant genes (a simple google search will yield the same results).

I Think the scriptures used the term "ruddy" and I thinks that verse is referring to King David's complexion....not necessarily his skin color

I thought skin color and complexion were the same thing, correct me if Im wrong.

"My understand is that White/Pink/light brown (de-melanated) skinned peoples are Africans (Grimaldi) who migrated to Europe and adapted/survived the ice age that engulf Europe." We definitely have vastly different views on anthropology. I'm not a darwinist and adhere to strictly biblical and quranic views on human origins (adam and eve etc.)

From now on lets do one thing at a time. I know that things didn't go as planned at first but henceforth id like to stick to one thing at a time.

My question is how was a transfer made that all the allegedly real black hebrews were forced to move to africa and were replace by white edomites and this entirely escaped the historical record and why did they run in the first place when they were only forced to leave jerusalem not all of judea (palestine) and how do you explain the israelite communities that were were considered real jews for centeruries before the roman conquest in syria babylon and yemen what happened to them? They ddn't have anyting to run from and many of them still exist. Please explain.

also, i'd like to ask how esau became so evil or hated when isaac gave him a blessing also after blessing ya'qub:
deutoronomy 23 7-8:

7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

8 The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the Lord in their third generation. (KJV)

Its going to be tough for me to respond to all that at once because I don't know how to use the quote function and I was hoping to do just one at a time initioally but I put it in the wrong forum at first and was getting no repies. I'll do one at a time for now.
Here is how I do...mark you I myself is not that computer savvy
1)press reply
2)place the cursor at the end of the sentence you want to quote or separate....then tap the mouse
3)when you see the flashing bar or cursor....press/tap the return/ enter button.
Tell me if that helps

"Though it will be argued Israel(Hebrew/Eber) is of Shem as stated in the scripture...Whilst Kush is of Ham" You made the same point I already agree with right here.
Yes we concur.

"But if as you say they are mixed with Black enslaved peoples then that may lend some credence to the argument that they are so indeed."

This would only make them only part israelite according to your beliefs some more or less. Some sephardi jews moved to latin america though so i wouldn't doubt their israelte linea
It depends on which of the parent is Hebrew...as to whether or not they are "full bloodied" or "only part".

"Yes I do Believe Black people are the Original People....But not because of the color of soil"
Is this due to the argument of arthur shpenhauer the "enlightenment" philosopher and proto darwinists argument that dark skin is a dominant gene?
No....I just do not think soil has much to do with skin color...Skin color is more influence by Biology Sun Diet Geography and Culture.

Modern geneticists also consider freckles, hairy bodies and widows peaks to be dominant genes (a simple google search will yield the same results).
Please explain....as we seem to be speaking at cross purposes here?

I thought skin color and complexion were the same thing, correct me if Im wrong.
Yes... they are often Conflated
Complexion is More about Skin Tones....So you can Have a Ruddy Black individual as well as a Ruddy White(pink) Individual - bearing in mind that All Skin Colors are Various Shades of Brown, depending on which Form of and or how Much of Melanin is Being expressed (dominant).

"My understand is that White/Pink/light brown (de-melanated) skinned peoples are Africans (Grimaldi) who migrated to Europe and adapted/survived the ice age that engulf Europe." We definitely have vastly different views on anthropology. I'm not a darwinist and adhere to strictly biblical and quranic views on human origins (adam and eve etc.)
That is fine by Me.
I use all sources of information and them accept that which the Spirit tells me to be true.
I look forward to our Reasoning and you bringing new Information to me.

From now on lets do one thing at a time. I know that things didn't go as planned at first but henceforth id like to stick to one thing at a time.

My question is how was a transfer made that all the allegedly real black hebrews were forced to move to africa and were replace by white edomites and this entirely escaped the historical record and why did they run in the first place when they were only forced to leave jerusalem not all of judea (palestine) and how do you explain the israelite communities that were were considered real jews for centeruries before the roman conquest in syria babylon and yemen what happened to them? They ddn't have anyting to run from and many of them still exist. Please explain.
If Memory serve the Book "Babylon to Timbuktu by Rudolf Windsor covers this very question....I read that book years ago.

Here is my memory of events...correct me where I am wrong
All Black Hebrews did Leave the so called Middle East in Particular Palestine(Philistine/Canaan).
The Khazar a Turko-Russian people Joined with Askhanazi a Germanic people who were both Edomites are today called the Jews and a subsect of which are Zionist now Occupying Israel.
Sephardic Jews are also Edomites with Cushite admixture(Levant/Maghreb).

Give me your info on the events as the transpired.

also, i'd like to ask how esau became so evil or hated when isaac gave him a blessing also after blessing ya'qub:
deutoronomy 23 7-8:

7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

8 The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the congregation of the Lord in their third generation. (KJV)
I thought we were sticking to one topic at a time....nevertheless I will attempt to answer this over the Saturnalia Festivities.
Happy Holydays

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back