Black Astrology : Capricorn and Sexual Compatibility...

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Aqil, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Capricorn and Sexual Compatibility

Under your calm, reserved facade is a volcano of strong sexual emotions. By nature alone you need gentle courtship and seduction in order to make you feel wanted, needed and loved. When you feel that you are, you can be a very strongly sexed individual...

Important to you are such considerations as duty, integrity, reverence and respectability. These considerations must be satisfied before you give your sexuality free rein...

You are best mated with the water signs, but you can also find sexual happiness with the earth signs. To you Cancer’s possessiveness is an expression of great love. Scorpio can please Capricorn for sure, but must curtail the need for immediate gratification and play up to the romantic aspects of the seduction. Pisces is also a definite possibility for Capricorn. The attentive, tender and affectionate nature of Pisces is most welcome by Capricorn, especially after the heat of youth has passed...

Sexy Taurus may woo and win the sedate Capricorn native. Both have many other things in common, such as an interest in security, status and possessions. Virgo will appreciate the cautious, practical and dependable characteristics of Capricorn, and this can be an excellent partnership. In addition, both signs are serious and somber. If your ambitions are in accord, a union with another Capricorn would be great, especially if both eyes are on the same prize...

Avoid a relationship with the fire signs. You do not take well to the brash, quick aggressiveness of Aries. Leo will quickly lose patience with your slow, sure-footed approach, and will have no understanding of your cautious, suspicious nature. Your sense of austerity will be outraged by Leo’s innate penchant for extravagance. And Sagittarius is too independent for you...they'll wander off at any moment!...

A relationship with the air signs will not be long lasting. Gemini cannot supply the spark you need, and you would be scandalized by Libra’s propensity to unfaithfulness. And Aquarius is out of the question for such a passionate person as you...

2. Afridancr

Afridancr Well-Known Member MEMBER

African Dance Instructor/Cultural Educator
    Ratings:
    +0
    I must say...

this topic has been an interesting read!!!:)

What books would you recommend for someone interested in reading more on this subject?

3. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    AfriDancer, I've posted a booklist in this forum...

4. Afridancr

Afridancr Well-Known Member MEMBER

African Dance Instructor/Cultural Educator
    Ratings:
    +0
    Aqil

appreciate your response. Will check it out!!!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    So a Capricorn and Capricorn union could be great ... hmmmm ... can you tell me Aqil how I might find what prize his eyes are on? :)

Had to come over and say hello to you. It's good to see you posting again. I be missing you. :love:

There's a thread in the Spirituality and Religion Forum that you started. Someone has asked you a question and I'm eager to read your response, so I thought I'd let you know it was there.

:heart:

Destee

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    "So a Capricorn and Capricorn union could be great ... hmmmm ... can you tell me Aqil how I might find what prize his eyes are on?" :)

Have you asked him yet? :)

"Had to come over and say hello to you. It's good to see you posting again. I be missing you." :love:

I appreciate your love and concern, Destee...more than you will ever know... :heart: And congratulations on your continued success (from 46 to 1,600!). I was on point from the beginning! :)

"There's a thread in the Spirituality and Religion Forum that you started. Someone has asked you a question and I'm eager to read your response, so I thought I'd let you know it was there."

Destee

Thanks Des...I've responded to them...:cool:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hi Aqil ... no, I've not asked him yet. I was hoping you might be able to see something via astrology, keeping me from having to be so forward and possibly embarrassing myself if he replies "none of your business." I guess I'll have to ask. :)

Thinking back on our earliest conversations regarding the forum ... all I can do is smile. Thank you for being here with me from the beginning.

I've read your responses in the other forum and it was the pleasure I knew it would be.

Destee

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Peace and love my sister. And thank you for your kind remarks. If you have seen this here it is again. Only this time I dedicate it to you. I wish I WOULD have done this one, but I didn't. Since it was marked "Anonymous," only God knows the writer's identity, and I would not think to take credit from him, but to praise him for his words of wisdom:

IN SEARCH OF A SISTER

We are looking for a sister. We are looking for a righteous sister. A real righteous sister. Not one of those teary-eyed girls watching General Hospital who thinks the only love worth striving for occurs at first sight and will be breathless with passion by the second commercial.

We are looking for a sister who will take time to know a man, and to understand him, and to make intelligent choices about the future they can have together. We are looking for a real righteous sister who embraces passion and wisdom.

We are looking for a righteous sister who knows how to give unconditional love - not just demand it. We are looking for a righteous sister who will communicate without screaming or accusing, who will listen without trying to think of snappy replies, and who will not perpetuate female stereotypes by using hormonal imbalances as an excuse to act ugly.

We are looking for a real righteous sister. An all-grown-up, ain't-scared-of-commitment, ain't-scared-of-honesty, and knows-it's-time-to-save-the-race-righteous sister. A good mother, good wife, good lover, good worker, strong supporter, intelligent, innovative righteous sister.

A righteous sister who realizes Nintendo is not a mother; BET is not a wife; and Fabio is not her husband. And accept equal responsibility for the relationship righteous sister...an ask-how-a-brother's-day-was righteous sister. A generate-some-sympathy-for-a brother-when-he's-down righteous sister...a righteous sister who knows how to tell a good joke, and how to take one.

A righteous sister who is confident enough about her looks that she doesn't have to be two hours late for every appointment because she was primping in the mirror. A righteous sister who realizes that if she's beautiful inside, tidy outside, and healthy, then $400 worth of makeup, jewels, and designer fashions are just covering up her real loveliness. A righteous sister who doesn't compare every brother she's ever met to that last immature fool on Oprah.

A righteous sister who is an example to all around her of what a Black woman should be in times like these. A righteous sister whose soul is pure...whose mind is keen...whose heart is war...and whose body is reserved for the one-and-only-man that she will spend her entire life with.

A righteous sister looking for a man of comparable qualities. A righteous sister who will encourage such a man's interest in her, instead of casting him aside for the nearest crotch-grabbing, illiterate convict who just happens to have a Benz, a credit card, and a Billy Dee Williams smile.

A read-a-book-and-sing-a-tune righteous sister...a righteous sister who loves Black men and protects Black children. A righteous sister who doesn't dog her man, especially in public. A turn Melrose off...put down Denzel's latest Ebony cover...put away the shallow, sugary Harlequin romances...and let's talk instead and build some tender, realistic love that will stand the test of time righteous sister.

A tell-your-man (instead of just your homegirls) when-you're-hurting righteous sister. An "I realize you aren't a mind-reader, so I'll tell you what I want" righteous sister. A sister who is open; A sister who can move toward her goals and toward her man's and toward Heaven; A sister who is not intimidated or confused when a man opens a door for her, or pulls out a chair for her, or shows her old-fashioned respect.

We are looking for a righteous sister. We used to call her "a good sister." A sister who loves her people. A sister who doesn't take advantage of a gentleman by hitting or slapping him when she knows he wouldn't dream of retaliating. A sister who doesn't make wild, abusive comments when she knows how hurtful they are. A sister who knows that time and tenderness with her man are more important than the latest gossip on the phone. A sister who says: "I made him feel good. I showed him how much I love and cherish him." A sister who is caring and sweet. A sister who realizes that gentleness and femininity didn't have to die with women's liberation, no more than chivalry had to die with "Sir Galahad."

A sister who says: "I made him feel so accepted and happy and free that he feel asleep in my arms and his heartbeat sounded like the ocean after a storm..." We are looking for a real good sister.

We are looking for a sister who will turn the ships around. A sister who will go into the schoolhouse, the church, the home and the social centers, and turn the ships around. A sister who will go to the places where it is open season on our children and turn the ships around. A sister who will hear the whimper of babies born with AIDS or addicted to crack and turn the ships around. A sister who will see the people sleeping on the street and turn the ships around.

A sister who will support the marches in the street, and the protests at City Hall and the school board, and turn the ships around. A sister who will remember how freedom feels and turn the ships around. A sister who will - together with the warriors - march...if only to cheer the warriors on down to the edge of the sea, and turn the ships around...turn the ships around...turn the ships around...and this time, turn the ships around...

Author Unknown

I leave you in peace, my sister...continue to turn the ships around... :cool:

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Aqil,

I am so very humbled, honored and grateful that you'd dedicate these words to me. When I read your last words ... continue to turn the ships around ... my heart was overwhelmed. You have left me with much more than peace. Thank You.

Destee

10. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You're quite welcome, Destee...all praises due to Allah...