Black Astrology : Aquarius and Sexual Compatibility...

Aqil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 3, 2001
New York
Aquarius and Sexual Compatibility

You are the most nonsexual of all the zodiac signs, yet you know that you can be inspired by another to lofty heights of passion. You need the spark that you can obtain only from one of the fire signs...

The excessive ardor of Leo is nicely mellowed by your Aquarian breeze. Leo will simply not permit you to overlook sexual matters in your flights of fancy or search for truth. Sagittarius brings a forceful, fiery nature to ignite your passions and seduces you, transforming your aloof detachment to mutually enjoyable involvement. At the same time, The Archer is wise enough to allow you your individualistic idiosyncrasies and unconventional ideas. A relationship with an Aries is indeed quite possible. Aries may be dominating and sexually demanding, but The Ram would reciprocate by granting you the intellectual freedom that you must have...

You are one of the few signs who can live happily without sexual expression, finding solace and inspiration in the world of ideas and in service to humanity. You can have a happy union with a Gemini, Libra, or another Aquarian, which is largely sexless.

Avoid mating with the water signs. Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces would overwhelm you with their emotionalism. Both Cancer and Scorpio are too passionate to stay by your side for any great length of time. Pisces might understand, but, as a result of being unsatisfied, would come to feel unloved...

The earth signs are not well suited to you either, for they would insist on getting down to the “business” of sex, which would turn you off completely. In your search for truth and high ideals, the Taurean’s lusty approach to sex would seem vulgar to you. Conservative Virgo and Capricorn would not like your unconventional and experimental attitude toward sex. Keep them as friends, but not as lovers...

Aquil

I'm tellin you have have capricorn tendacies..... we gone have to plot a chart or something so me and this cancer won't cause to many storms ha ha ha ........ very informative and entertaining. you still got me cracking up on that whole Aries thing that you and totally were going back and forth on the ova week...... keep doing ya thing

One

that's on point

i'm an aquarius and a little while ago i had a relationship with a taurus and her sexual tendencies from the past and while we were together kinda sickened me to the point we broke up.i have a question what is the real difference between western astrology and eastern astrology?

peace
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back