Black Astrology : Capricorn and Compaitibilty

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by MANASIAC, Aug 3, 2004.

1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Say Brother Aqil,

I have read alot of your stuff talking about Compatibility with caps, wether it be on my lil natal chart thang and other stuff. And often times I find it that you and others say Caps generally are not compatibile with leos and virgos as far as romance. However all of the women I have ever gotten along with romantically have been leos and virgos any reason why? Everyone other sign never makes it past the I will call you back stage.

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    I didn't include any information re: a Capricorn-Leo relationship in "my stuff" or "lil' ol' natal chart" because it wasn't necessary. I have included this information in my "Capricorn and Sexual Compatiblity" thread, in which I state that you should avoid a relationship with the fire signs. Leo will quickly lose patience with your slow, sure-footed approach, and will have no understanding of your cautious, suspicious nature. Your sense of austerity will be outraged by Leo’s innate penchant for extravagance. However, Capricorn and Leo represent a struggle between pride and practicality. Leos crave adulation; Capricorns crave security. Sometimes it is worth the effort to forge a relationship between these two, but it takes time and patience...

Capricorn and Virgo are both earth signs, thus there is natural compability between the two. Virgo will appreciate the cautious, practical and dependable characteristics of Capricorn, and this can be an excellent partnership. In addition, both signs are serious and somber...

I hope "my stuff" answers your queries... ;)

3. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    thank you brother Aqil.