Black Astrology : CAPRICORN THE GOAT...

Aqil said:
Happy Birthday, YRH...this is a special day...the last time your birthday fell on a Sunday was in 2001, and the next time your birthday will fall on a Sunday will be in the year 2011...continue to turn the ships around...

:heart:

Thank You My Dear Darling Brother Aqil :love:

Aqil ... is the day falling on a Sunday, more significant than the other days of the week?

It felt more significant.

I started my own class on this day, and i've never had a class before.

Speaking of which, you know i need you ...want you ... there, right? You've missed 2 already ... :cry:

Love You! :flirt:

Destee

Destee said:
Is the day falling on a Sunday, more significant than the other days of the week?
Yes...because you were born on a Sunday, in what is called the "6:5:6-year cycle." In this cycle your 6th birthday fell on the same day of your birth, as did your 11th, 17th, 28th, 34th, 39th, and your 45th birthday. Your 56th, 62nd, 67th, 73rd and 84th birthdays will also fall on a Sunday...

Congratulations on your class...you are a teacher by nature...

I'll be there...:)

Peace and Blessingswow

The Winter Solstice occurs when the Sun reaches its southernmost point - 0° Capricorn, 270° of celestial longitude, and 23° 27' south declination. It can go no farther south. The longest night of the year (Dec. 24th) occurs at this time. Astrologically speaking, this point represents the Sun's entry into the sign Capricorn, and 0° Capricorn is the most important degree in the zodiac. It is the galactic center of the Universe; the only point that is common to all perfect formations...i.e., The Grand Quintile, The Grand Sextile, The Grand Septile, and The Grand Semisquare...

Wow....................this is scary but liberating...........lol.......I was born on the 24th.

Give me More!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back