Black Astrology : Aquarius and Sexual Compatibility...

The key phrase for the sign Aquarius is "I know," so if they know, you know...:)

Aquarius is a fixed (meaning stubborn) air sign...thus the Aquarian approaches love slowly, methodically and deliberately. While in love the Water Bearer can fill a myriad of roles for their s/o, thanks to their keen mental energy and boundless commitment to a good cause. Conversely, a s/o who won't go along will meet an immovable object in the righteous Aquarian. The greatest challenge in love for the Water Bearer is intimacy, the emotional and empathetic aspect of love. Without it, love is incomplete, so the Aquarian must find that space where they can feel and trust. If that is achieved, love with an Aquarian can soar beyond the atmosphere...:star:

Aqil said:
The key phrase for the sign Aquarius is "I know," so if they know, you know...:)

Aquarius is a fixed (meaning stubborn) air sign...thus the Aquarian approaches love slowly, methodically and deliberately. While in love the Water Bearer can fill a myriad of roles for their s/o, thanks to their keen mental energy and boundless commitment to a good cause. Conversely, a s/o who won't go along will meet an immovable object in the righteous Aquarian. The greatest challenge in love for the Water Bearer is intimacy, the emotional and empathetic aspect of love. Without it, love is incomplete, so the Aquarian must find that space where they can feel and trust. If that is achieved, love with an Aquarian can soar beyond the atmosphere...:star:

Thank You Aqil!

Well now...I have a "friend" who is an Aquarius. He is very hard to read. He says one thing and does another. Being that I am an anilytical person, I break down what he says and try to decode what he is saying. He's very honest so I take him at his word. But, he'll contridict himself everytime which confuses me. I have also read that they are commitment-phobes is there any truth to that Aqil? Also, could you tell me what his moon sign is, he was born Jan.30th 1983.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back