Black People : Can Black people Live like the Amish People if it meant we will Be One agian?

I think this can be done. I know a brother in the UK who has set up "Garvey Town" a region in Ghana for ALL Africans whetehr on the continent or from the Diaspora. They mix the Amish style lifestyle with a healthy knowledge and understanding of the latest technology. The Japanese and Koreans adapted technology form the West but didn't abandon their farms and agriculture in the process, I think this is what they hope to achieve in Garvey Town. Very early days for Garvey Town but this is the beginning step hopefully.

PS. Hail Sister Cherry!! You are the undisputed Queen of resurrecting interesting threads from the past!:toast:

I think this can be done. I know a brother in the UK who has set up "Garvey Town" a region in Ghana for ALL Africans whetehr on the continent or from the Diaspora. They mix the Amish style lifestyle with a healthy knowledge and understanding of the latest technology. The Japanese and Koreans adapted technology form the West but didn't abandon their farms and agriculture in the process, I think this is what they hope to achieve in Garvey Town. Very early days for Garvey Town but this is the beginning step hopefully.

PS. Hail Sister Cherry!! You are the undisputed Queen of resurrecting interesting threads from the past! :toast:

First, thank you for this information! I'm glad to hear that WE are working towards some unity and solidarity in present times. I hope Garvey Town has nothing but success and spurs others like it throughout the Diaspora. :toast:

And, lol, thank you for the "Hail!" :wink: I do try. :p

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back