Black People : Can Black people Live like the Amish People if it meant we will Be One agian?

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

This article is about Old Order Amish, but also refers to other Amish sects. For other uses, see Amish (disambiguation).
They do not join the military, apply for Social Security benefits, take out insurance or accept any form of financial assistance from the government.

Each district is fully independent and has its own Ordnung, or set of unwritten rules.

The Old Order Amish are distinguished from the Beachy Amish and the New Order Amish by their strict adherence to the use of horses for farming and transportation, their traditional manner of dress, and their refusal to allow electricity or telephones in their homes. The Old Order Amish is the concept many outsiders have when they think of "Amish".
--------------------------------------------------------------
Beloved Ones:

I am just thinking. america is the house that evil built.
-------------------------
"You waste your time in this country, in any kind of strategy that you see, if you're not in direct contact with your brother on the African continent who has his independence. He has problems, but he still has his independence, and in that independence he has a voice; in that voice there is strength. And when you and I link up our struggle with his struggle, so that his struggle backs up our struggle, you'll find that this man over here will pay a little more attention." -Malcolm X speech delivered at OAAU homecoming rally, Nov. 29, 1964"
-----------------------------------------------
I am all for leaving america, and returning to the Mother/Father land. I Am looking for a Mass Exodus back to our Beloved Afrika.

But, In The Mean TIME
. While we are still here, can our black people live like the Amish people (not the religious part)?

My thinking on this may not be fully thought out and that is where you Divine Truth Thinkers come in to take what I share to another level.

In order to tear down an evil kingdom is to not be a part of it while in it.

What do I mean when I say that? Look at the Amish, unless I am missing something.

We talk about black own businesses, for example Beauty supply shops...and the likes of.

When will we as Black People realize no matter what level black people are on in america, we do not own nothing, and never will, as long as we re in america.

What Do we Black people NEED, vice WANT? What are we willing to sacrifice to get back to the mother/father land?

Back to Amish people.

As we discuss Plans for our Black Lives.

Vision this with me. All serious minded black people who are One with what Hon. Malcom said, put all their financial resource together here in ameriaca, rent a lot of land in ameirca, because we do not ever own it, and live on it like Amish people. Say those who are serious minded do this for say 10 years. All the money we have together will accumulate interest in the bank, we will not be buying into this evil system. The money we put together to live on this land and the rest in a bank account to buy even more land in Afrika, if we have to buy land at all in Afrika, which I do not subscribe to us buying what is already ours. We buy another community some where in Afrika, and migrate that way if we can not go back collectively. We allow others who follow us to live on this land in america, after us who started this have migrated back to Afrika. This is too continued until however long it will take for serious minded black people to the mother/fatherland.

http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/bob-marley-lyrics/keep-on-moving-lyrics.html

Keep On Moving lyrics
Lord I got to keep on moving
Lord I got to get on down
Lord I've got to keep on moving
Where I can't be found, where I can't be found
Lord they coming after me

I've been accused on my mission
JAH knows you shouldn't do
For hanging me they were willing yeah! yeah!
And that's why I've got to get on thru

Where I can't be found
Lord they're coming after me

I know someday we'll find that piece
Of land somewhere not nearby Babylon
The war will soon be over and Africa
Will unite the children who liveth in
Darkness have seen the great light

I've got two boys and a woman
And I know they won't suffer now
JAH forgive me for not going back
But I'll be there anyhow
Yes I'll be there anyhow

Where I can't be found, where I can't be found

If we do it the Amish way, we will teach others how to migrate back to Afrika.

Can we as Black people go back to the horse and buggy?
Can we go back to growing our own foods, which we will know what all is in it, because we grew it?
Can we do with electricity, technology, cell phones/cells/television.
Can the black womb-genders (females) go without getting a perm, nails,...and the likes of?
Can the Black Male go without sports, beer alcohol and the eyeing of the other female genders...and the likes of?

If a black male picked me up for a date, I prefer he picked me up on Horseback (Awe), that which does not pollute the air. Natural man, close to Nature, rather than pick me up in his air polluting technology, SUV...and the like of. So much beauty in those who ride horses. Better yet, a male who walks ten miles to see me shows he truly desire to be with me, as I greet him with A Natural tall glass of Ice tea, and a towel for him to wipe that sweat on him, he was willing to do to get to me, vice smelling these europeanss cologne Calvin Lying/Kline unnatural scents...and the likes of. Please do not fault me for being a Natural Womb Gender, who loves frankincense, Myrrh, Mandrakes, Aloes, all that is NA-TRUE-EL (elevation).

How do we come out from among them without leaving america, and still be separated from them at the same time?

Look at the Amish. Close to Nature environment/Universe, wide open country, no distractions, land is ripe for harvest...and then some.

How many Rights of Passages is there? Who knows what route we will need to take to get back to the Mother/Fatherland?

If it is not unconditional, self-sacrificing, NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE, it will not work.

To stay on top, we must look at life from every position, leaving no stones unturned. We must know how to play from every side. We must know what each role each piece on the Chess game board plays/thinking, down to the littlest pawn. We should Master the Art of Monopoly (finances).

If we have not Mastered the Mind of those who have our people mind-set in slavery/bondage still, we will not know our escape routes/plans for our lives, and our children will die, and the next generation to come, if there is going to be one, is already dead, because of the mind-set now that will birth them in the world. It is the HUMAN Being ONLY MIND-set, we must master, and we can not do that if we are operating in that same mind-set.

As long as we continue to invest in this evil kingdom, that we own nothing in, that is finished with us and do not event want/need us, we are paying what is called the devil, to be the devil. Shouldn't we do less Complaining and more Changing?

How different is this from a drug addict who complains to the drug dealer that the drug dealer gave him some bad dope? Is there a drug dealer who gives monetary refunds? There maybe some who will give an even exchange, a taste of the good stuff to get you out of their face, because they do not want to see you again with all the complaints. Complaints or Change? Choose.

400 plus years.
http://www.oldielyrics.com/b/bob_marley.html

The moment we are are captured, is the same moment while being under captivity/prison, we are to start the plans for our escape. Any delay will cause our stay to be even longer than it is intended to be, which is why we are still here, and not back in the mother/fatherland.

Leaving no stones unturned, please do not fault me for thinking of possible ways for the plans for our black lives. At least I am doing what most of us are in Fear of doing. THINKING.

There are groups/organizations/ people whose morals maybe wrong, but their methods on how they get things done, is sure worth discussing.

As long as we are disconnected from Universe, Nature, and Our First Way Divine Cosmic Ethereally Spiritual Ancestors, we will remain Stagnated.

Or is the below it in a nutshell?

"You waste your time in this country, in any kind of strategy that you see, if you're not in direct contact with your brother on the African continent who has his independence. He has problems, but he still has his independence, and in that independence he has a voice; in that voice there is strength. And when you and I link up our struggle with his struggle, so that his struggle backs up our struggle, you'll find that this man over here will pay a little more attention." -Malcolm X speech delivered at OAAU homecoming rally, Nov. 29, 1964"

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

I had this conversation with a a Muslim brother a few years back and he told me that "if prophet Muhammad were here today that the prophet would have a BMW". In other words, you are not about to discomfort black people talking that Amish stuff. The fact remains that; "The African Amish would be the ideal life in terms of our health, our wealth, our peace of mind and spirit and our future." Of course, for the so called civilized Black person, what we are saying sounds too much like...what's that word I'm looking for?....oh....WORK!!!!!

Goddess, the highest and wisest of Ancestors have taken your hands, have sat you down and have spoken with you. Thank you for sharing this vision with us.

I can see what you are seeing Queen Goddess. I see only a small network of people who can embrace this lifestyle right away. This would be a very difficult mode of living if we tried it here within the boarders of America.

Some of us live in community complexes and apartments- we don't even know our neighbors. I myself am guilty of that. I still can't say this vision is impossible.

We have evidence that Black people are moving away from Atlanta, Florida, California, New York, Alabama and are finding residence in Ghana and are doing OK- not terrific- but OK.

OK enough to feel freed from the American system. Ok enough that they are not looking over either shoulder to see whether or not a White Cop is coming to intercept their peace of mind. Ok enough that their children are not raised in an oversexed culture. And Ok enough to deal with the challenges of being Afro-American in an African society.

I can deal with being OK. What I can't deal with is that we are not OK. We are sick. We are ill. We are dying. And we are being attacked because we are sick, and we are sick because we are being attacked.

The skills, the labor, the concentration, the organization, the "protection" that it would take for Africans in America to bring about this vision is non-existent.

Number one, because if the Youth aren't motivated for change, nothing changes. Africans in America have no control over their children, and for this reason and this reason alone nothing will come about- absolutely nothing. Unless, we use the means necessary to win back the youth.

Basically everything that has ever changed in history, changed because the Adults delegated the plan and the youth - the young Warriors and young Women followed thru with those plans. The majority of our fighting army in the US are under the age of 30.

African American youth have already been drafted for another vision. Ask them and they will tell you. "I'm trying to get this paper." "I'm a Pimp."
"These _oes don't want none'athis."

This is the Mindset that needs to be changed. I personally think we need a "no child left behind" policy. Send these children to our Babas in Africa for a month or so, and let no child be left behind. We need a collective pilgrimage to win back the minds of the youth. America can tell us what to do with these children because The American Government sees them as cattle to dispose of as they wish.

The Amish vision unfortunately work beautifully - in Africa, but not here. Our people aren't disciplined enough to go on a diet of basic conveniences like electricity and fast food.

We need to grow wealthy in particular resources that we can control. Remember in history we had what the Whites called "N-igger Towns" and history shows us what they did to those. They bombed them. These towns were fully functional Towns, Black Governed, Black own businesses, land, farms etc. So if we don't have the protection to build these Amish Towns, Whites will of course- seek to destroy them, just as they destroy everything in America that gives Blacks some sort of Liberation away from their control.

We've seen what they did right here in Georgia to Dr. York. There may be a few settlements in Georgia for the Black Hebrew Israelites, if I'm not mistaken they have their own land and communities. This might be as close to the Amish vision as we can predict for now...it does show it is not impossible, as our Bro. Keita has already stated......this sounds like too much work for us.

We need to beat them to the punch and get some of our creative minds to develop designs for the homes of the future. There will be more cities going under water in America for the next 100 years. If we develop these ideas, we can control and own that industry.

Beloved KGMW brother MS:
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Allright:jumping:Yes :jumping: here come so more Truth and Reality :jumping:

Beloved, as always I agree with truth and reality coming from you and Brother Keita...and other like minds.

This is how we build Divine Black Rightness Kingdoms.

MS: There will be more cities going under water in America for the next 100 years. If we develop these ideas, we can control and own that industry.

Some of the SEERS out West have even named some of those cities that will be under water.

Beloved MS, I will continue to ask the Ancestors to reveal ways out for us.

We must constantly/consistently remind ourselves of what we WANT and what We NEED.

I played the role of Qgoddess Sojourner Truth a few years ago, in a Play titled, NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE, a film by Ken Burns and Paul Barnes. It was in my many months of rehersals for the play that I came to full term of what NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE really meant. It is a unconditional, self sacrificing actions, that many of our people know nothing about. I bow and salute all the females who went through what they went through for get their Victory, coming up against evil forces did not stop them.

:qqb023: :SuN040: :qqb023:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back