Brothas, Would This Hurt?

I'm bound to think that when your own family calls you negative names from young, it will have an effect on self-esteem and ones view of the social world.

How can an 'ugly' man be attractive?
Charisma
Money
Known Sexual Prowress

to name a few... ;)

Zulile
I am struggling with being over weight.
My picture i post and took last year
leaves me over 300lb.s
I feel ugly!:bawling:
A man that has money
Confucius say: He runs out then friends gone
If one can buy Charisma
I have five on it and will take several pounds.
Known Sexual Prowress - fervor -man fire - last like a now and later.. or some chewy taffy.
Anyway
That is how I got my name!:yesno::shutup:
I hope this untruth doesn't erode my ethical and moral standard.:SuN018:

OK enough of my wishful thoughts...:yesno:

river
I know a guy who weighs about three hundred pounds

great question
Does it hurt?

You know I love you. :heart:
I can't help being fat.
I am loosing weight.
I walk forty-five minutes a day.
Been doing it for four months now.
Haven't lost a pound.. still three hundred.. plu's the weight of my lunch.:cake:

I can't help but love alcohol
I limit that
To one shot of something good
When ever I feel like it. i coud go on and on.. about the weight problem I have. But it does hurt and I am still scared from middle school

My aunt was telling me about her three month old grandson. She said he has to get pretty cuz he can't get no uglier. It reminded me of when I was a teenager and there was this boy in our neighborhood who although he didn't look all that bad to me, but all the girls said he was ugly. I mean no one could mention his name without smaddy saying he was ugly. It seemed to bounce off him without any visible effect. But I wonder.

Makes me wonder does this hurt or is it a badge of honor? I know men are allowed to be a bit more, how shall I say, rough around the edges than women but does it do something to the self esteem of a young boy when girls call him ugly?

I know a guy who weighs about three hundred pounds and looks like the last thought I'd have just before committing suicide yet the girls flock around him like he's Dr. J or sumptin. So how can a man be ugly and sexy at the same ti?

:dance1:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see a fat girl. My friend sees Halle Berry. I see Halle Berry. He sees anorexia babe. :teach:

Sister, part of being a FREE AFRIKAN is

Learning to divest the euro beauty standard. Some may consider me ugly. Does not matter. I look at sisters as beautiful. Not the kind of "pretty" mentality we have been indoctrinated with. its part of SLAVE THINKING. Kinda like "Good hair" SMH:teach::teach: The beauty of beauty is its diverse nature amongst AFRIKANS!:cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back