Black People : "Brainstorming" For Solutions

Of course we have to know who we are and know who we are not but African Cultural revolutionary Ideology comes first. I think the second is a African based spiritual system that supports the ideology. The ideology should be based on a combination of the best and qualified African/ Black revolutionary wise scholars/ancestors ( Amos Wilson, John Henricke Clark, Dr. Ben, Chancellor Williams. etc.), that we've had. A computer is just a box if it is not programmed. With this in place, you can then "do you" because all that you do will be great for the race and great for you. Behind every great nation is a strong ideology that serves the people. The ideology should cover EVERYTHING! No need to seek knowledge elsewhere. It should be in the book of life or whatever it may be called. Example: page 3011 Vol. 2 " how to act in public", how to deal with insults, how to manage money, low-self esteem, Sex, Relationships, Education, foods, crime, art etc......................................

Of course we have to know who we are and know who we are not but African Cultural revolutionary Ideology comes first. I think the second is a African based spiritual system that supports the ideology. The ideology should be based on a combination of the best and qualified African/ Black revolutionary wise scholars/ancestors ( Amos Wilson, John Henricke Clark, Dr. Ben, Chancellor Williams. etc.), that we've had. A computer is just a box if it is not programmed. With this in place, you can then "do you" because all that you do will be great for the race and great for you. Behind every great nation is a strong ideology that serves the people. The ideology should cover EVERYTHING! No need to seek knowledge elsewhere. It should be in the book of life or whatever it may be called. Example: page 3011 Vol. 2 " how to act in public", how to deal with insults, how to manage money, low-self esteem, Sex, Relationships, Education, foods, crime, art etc......................................
"Book of Life".
...I like that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back