Black People : Black youth dropping out, choice? or white supremacy?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

... And as anyone who saw or heard the full speech... now you speak for others?

can tell, that a very brief promise for some small basics, compuers new chairs and desks and smaller classes were mentioned but the institutional racismof how schools are funded had not been challenged nor legislature made o bring this wrong to right, then it behooves ius as Black men to utilize the dollars we spend on fast foods and disposable luxuries to the tune of millions per day and invest that into recreating the kind of environmentthat Dr Kunjufu is talking about

Putney,

My take on the President's speech was entirely different.

to the youth was excellent,
he promised nothing.Since Barry goldwater therepublicans have made the "It's your responsiblity" speech, to poor and minorties in this nation.
Hopeully one day the nations children can hear a speech full of promises of offerings FRO THE GOVERNMENT

Black people had better recognize that it is our responsibility.

That's my "BIG" opinion!

Who says high tech jobs have to be outsourced to India at cut rate?
have our youth in these ghettos trained to do the same ensuring tem with funds for college!

They will be outsourced regardless, because the United corporation of America wants to completely destroy the middle class and turn us all into low wage earning impoverished debt slaves.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Strange, but I agree with you bigtown when you say: They will be outsourced regardless...true, regardless of what and how we discuss in this Forum, it's just a discussion, nothing more and nothing less, unless we get involved with the grassroots movement taking place...see you at the top bigtown, for real.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back