Black People : Black youth dropping out, choice? or white supremacy?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Ok this sounds great, but now we have to look at what we can do to get them to come to Destee.com on a frequent basis, as opposed to Myspace and all the cartoon game sites. In other words, we need to be ready to become marketers and "market" what we want them to use.

KWABENA

Brother KWABENA,

That is the game plan, for real KWABENA. We begin by drafting from within by direct solicitation of those members already here. Then we maintain the peace so as to attract new members, then we get involve with brothers such as MetaScience and his projects promoting the site, Destee.com. This is the current but endless activity we should be about.

We need Premium Members for real, we need workers, we need this Family to get involved with the FEFF: The Family Emergency Financial Fund, etc...

Yes, marketing is exactly where we are at this very moment KWABENA...Peace In my brother friend.

All the more reason for us to find a collective solution for economic survival and prosperity

Unfortunately, we need all americans of all races to become a part of this movement to fix this. We need al americans to realize that the fed reserve needs to go, period. Also unfortunately, us racist americans will never come together to do this, and the corporate States of America government (the fed reserve) knows this, so we are going to become the credit debt slaves they want us to be.

That's my "BIG" opinion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back