Black People : Black youth dropping out, choice? or white supremacy?

When anyone wants to tamper with the minds or try to educate..

...So who will step up today and do what should be done to ensure the multitude of children around the world are properly taught and prepared for what will come before them in their lifetimes?

KWABENA

children in other nations then this, history has cleary shown the results and they are not that pleasant nor altruistic.
It is intersting how now all of a sudden imperialistic ideologies are becoming palatable to some, since we see that much of present day education in mechanized society is predicated on the indoctrination of consumerism and propaganda to the state subservience , corporate subsevience or a combination of both, as opposed to what we saw in the sixties as simply reading writing and arithmetic.http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

I pray for the benefit of all children around the world, but my real and main focus are those who unlike in every other nation, those here who are the descendents of those who have been raped of thier ancestral culture, an ancestral culture, mind you, which had a love of learning and education for over 30,000 years, undisrupted until the last 500.
I think the Francis Cress Welsing vid on Chess cleary points that out as well as the numerous slave nrative of Africans hijackd and frred, regarding African society and community at that time, also the research of Dr John Henrik Clarke(PBUH), Dr.Chashee MacIntyre(PBUH), Dr John E Jackson(PBUH),
Naim Akbar, Dr Molefi Asante, Professor Smalls, Haki Matibuti

How about practical solutions that even those of us who just plain "want a better education for our children" can relate to?

Personally, I have my own way of dealing with the problem(s) (for those who call this a problem). However, this is not for me; this is for the masses of people who have children and don't know what else to do.

KWABENA

How about practical solutions that even those of us who just plain "want a better education for our children" can relate to?

Personally, I have my own way of dealing with the problem(s) (for those who call this a problem). However, this is not for me; this is for the masses of people who have children and don't know what else to do.

KWABENA
That is why someone made the post
"It takes a Village"

and that is why i try to raise it everytime it drops to the bottom of the list before it drops out of sight and out of mind!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back