Black Relationships : black women/white men

I prefer black men -- not because I disapprove of those of another race, but because (like I said on another thread) I have a fetish for black, very muscular men.

Right now, I really do like a certain white man, though. Two of the reasons I like him is because he loves black women and doesn't try to take the easy road by going with a member of another racial group that appears to be "less aggresive" than we black woman apparently are. And not to offend all, but it seems as if many black men can't take the heat nowadays. =\

I prefer black men -- not because I disapprove of those of another race, but because (like I said on another thread) I have a fetish for black, very muscular men.

Right now, I really do like a certain white man, though. Two of the reasons I like him is because he loves black women and doesn't try to take the easy road by going with a member of another racial group that appears to be "less aggresive" than we black woman apparently are. And not to offend all, but it seems as if many black men can't take the heat nowadays. =\
There is a syndrome that I have viewed in NYC for 30 years working in civil service areas both blue collar and white collar, amongst facilities that employed thousands of Afro Americans at an average of 300 to 500 per shift and in proximity.
I have observed a pattern of Black women almost throwing themselves at white men,
when there were many positive honest brothers, both management and craft, who they would not give the time of day to, and the Jerry Springer kind of irony to this is that th fact that some of these men were virulent racists and had reprimands for such, made no difference to them

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back