Black People Politics : Black People and Illegal Aliens

Their real concern is becoming a minority in this country. They do not care about cheap labor or the effects it has on unskilled american workers, heck they are the ones using it the most. What they fear is a lose of political power through changes in demographics. If the country was being flooded with cheap European labor, there would not be a peep out of them.

white people support trump who has destroyed the rule of law.
there is no such thing as law, only power.

View attachment 13204

Oh, and this truth above exposes also how laws are being changed to make sure they remain in power even if they become a minority. Gerrymandering districts, removing polling stations from neighborhoods that are comprised mostly of people of color, and stacking the Supreme court with like minded individuals to protect their changes. As time progresses and the racial demographics continue to change, we will see even more overt measures made into law to protect their political and economic power.

Oh, and this truth above exposes also how laws are being changed to make sure they remain in power even if they become a minority. Gerrymandering districts, removing polling stations from neighborhoods that are comprised mostly of people of color, and stacking the Supreme court with like minded individuals to protect their changes. As time progresses and the racial demographics continue to change, we will see even more overt measures made into law to protect their political and economic power.
fools refuse to learn the lesson of other countries where the minority clung to power....

My parents came here legally. They followed the law. No, they aren't doing what my parents did. They are breaking the law by coming here ILLEGALLY.

You responded to my post but did not address the rule violation or remove the violating text.

As promised, I will do it, but it will cost your participation here.

You're too new to be breaking rules, giving me work to do.

It's been a pleasure.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back