Black People Politics : What have Black Leaders done for Black People, the Black Diaspora and Africa in modern times?

Let me think... let me think... let me think...

Answer: N-o-t-h-i-n-g!

MLK

Messy Jessie

Fake Rev. Al Sharpton

smh

A leader is someone who has followers.

Most leaders want followers who a less smart than they are.

Just because someone has the ego to be a leader that does not mean they know which way to go.

"Education is a weapon whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed." - Joseph Stalin

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" - Joseph Stalin

"The only thing anyone inherits by right of birth in the Soviet Union is congenital idiocy." - Joseph Stalin

Not much it seems. Other than to be pawns of both the left and the right of the political spectrum? Other than use our face to spout hate over the internet and disguise it as journalism?

Hi @asmith161718 - it is good to see and read you! Thanks for always sharing.

I am of the opinion that we are all black leaders, and when asking what have we done, answers must begin with self. We have all led something. We lead our own lives, to the degree we can. Oftentimes older children lead younger ones. We are all, or have been, leaders. Leadership abounds.

Speaking for self, I always try to do my best, even though it does not always yield the great results my heart yearns for. In spite of me believing I do my best, there are naysayers, and they are entitled to their opinion.

No matter what another is or is not doing, you still get to do your best. You still get to demonstrate leadership in the manner you want it manifested.

I'm reminded of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad ... “Don't condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water, just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you won't have to say that yours is better."

When it comes to leadership, like most things, we do better when we know better.

Stay encouraged!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back