Black People Politics : Black People and Illegal Aliens

In fact, white people had no problem bringing enslaved Africans in to do the work they did not want.

America's historic wealth is built on the backs of my enslaved Ancestors.

Even nursing their babies, black enslaved women did that for white women / families.

It's a bit late to be whining and crying about jobs you're giving up on stolen land.

No, I have no problem with it.

:heart:

Destee
So your disdain for what white people did to your ancestors makes you not care if the black community is devastated in the process of illegals swarming into this country. Interesting. And btw, I am white, but my parents were European immigrants. Just wanted to let you know that my ancestors didn't have anything to do with what happened to your ancestors. I admit that what happened to your ancestors was very, very terrible. And I do think it should be rectified as much as possible. But my concern is what is happening today.

Destee, I will post a couple articles for you to read, and if I can, a video too. Please read these and let me know your views on these.

So your disdain for what white people did to your ancestors makes you not care if the black community is devastated in the process of illegals swarming into this country. Interesting. And btw, I am white, but my parents were European immigrants. Just wanted to let you know that my ancestors didn't have anything to do with what happened to your ancestors. I admit that what happened to your ancestors was very, very terrible. And I do think it should be rectified as much as possible. But my concern is what is happening today.

Destee, I will post a couple articles for you to read, and if I can, a video too. Please read these and let me know your views on these.

You are the product of immigrants but have a problem with others doing what your parents did?

I never said I had disdain for anyone. You're reading too much into my text.

If you don't want others to have what your parents had, I don't think I'm interested in your articles.

Nonetheless, I see you posted one above.

Is it your own article, your own words, or is it stolen, posted here without the author's permission included?

If so, that is a rule violation ... Rule # 11 ... and you will need to delete that post, or I will.

I'm having a problem posting an article. I get a message saying that I'm not allowed to post links, but there are no links in the article.

You must have 25 posts before you leave links here ... 25 Post Requirement

:heart:

Destee

So your disdain for what white people did to your ancestors makes you not care if the black community is devastated in the process of illegals swarming into this country. Interesting. And btw, I am white, but my parents were European immigrants. Just wanted to let you know that my ancestors didn't have anything to do with what happened to your ancestors. I admit that what happened to your ancestors was very, very terrible. And I do think it should be rectified as much as possible. But my concern is what is happening today..
:11100:lemesee.... we got a white man sign up on a black site to get the black folks mad at the brown people ???? ok

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back