Black People Politics : What have Black Leaders done for Black People, the Black Diaspora and Africa in modern times?

ok, so how do we move forward ?

Deciding which way is forward would help.

Notice that neither the Left nor the Right advocate mandatory accounting/finance in the schools.

Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Dad_Poor_Dad

The Accounting Game: Basic Accounting Fresh From the Lemonade Stand

My father owned a grocery store and constantly hounded me about owning my own business. When I was about 12 I asked him about learning accounting. He said it was hard. I was slotted into the "College Prep" track in high school. I should have checked if they had accounting. I never heard any mention of it but they probably did. It would have been useful when I bought a 4-unit apartment building.

But double-entry accounting is 700 years old. Adam Smith went on and on about "education" and said, "read, write and account" multiple times. Milton Friedman never told us that. Milt would blather about the Invisible Hand forever.

The power structure depends on the majority of palefaces believing lies. Striving for equality with them is B.S.

Rich Dad is about attitude, Lemonade Stand is the details.

Not much it seems. Other than to be pawns of both the left and the right of the political spectrum? Other than use our face to spout hate over the internet and disguise it as journalism?
Peace,

Since I won't take your question and answer on face value........

Who do you consider a black leader?

What is the criteria of a black leader?

Peace

Not being disrespectful but I'm not going to answer your question. I prefer to state my opinion in posts and just let it be without further debate because we both should know the answer. I don't want to be baited into an endless debate. This is my current MO.
Understood. I wanted to be sure your question was rhetorical.

Not being disrespectful but I'm not going to answer your question. I prefer to state my opinion in posts and just let it be without further debate because we both should know the answer. I don't want to be baited into an endless debate. This is my current MO.

I don't believe you are being disrespectful. You are entitled to your opinion, and the manner in which you express it.

This is a discussion forum, and you started a discussion thread, but you don't want to discuss what you have presented?

Your thread is about leadership, and here, is a perfect opportunity to lead.

You would be leading your own position on the topic, as presented in your initial post.

There may be some listening, agreeing with you and wanting to learn more.

Anyway, since you are not discussing this thread you presented, I'll stop going on and on ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back