Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today?

We won't always agree on everything, but can remain united and not divided if there is respect among us to begin with. If my belief in a person can be easily broken over a disagreement such as this, then I don't believe that respect was there to begin with. Those that I have had the pleasure of engaging in discussions with, I have respect for, but I don't always agree with everything they have written.

I admit that I don't know nearly as much as I'd like to know so I'm always seeking what others know and weighing it based on my own awareness. I don't seek total or complete agreement and can remain a comrade in the struggle for our 'freedom' and independence when we disagree. If someone might question that, then it's their loss and not mine.

We should never be discouraged when we don't always see eye-to-eye on a topic here.

Getting along doesn't require that we always agree. It's about the way in which we handle our disagreements, in my opinion.

Queenie :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back