Black Spirituality Religion : Black Man...did you tell a 乃lack ❤oman she's 乃eautiful today?

LMagere

Jun 15, 2013
Nope.

I find black women intoxicatingly beautiful but this is their nature. So for me to go up to a black woman and tell her she is beautiful would be the same as telling her she is black. “Awkward”.

I saw several back women today and what I tried to do was not stare too much and tried my best not to drool.:SuN014:

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Nope.

I find black women intoxicatingly beautiful but this is their nature. So for me to go up to a black woman and tell her she is beautiful would be the same as telling her she is black. “Awkward”.

I saw several back women today and what I tried to do was not stare too much and tried my best not to drool.:SuN014:
you are here to offend everyone?

LMagere

Jun 15, 2013
you are here to offend everyone?
I apologize if you were offended, I was just trying to say black women are beautiful and there is no question about that in my mind. Though I will concede just as it feels good when people acknowledge your blackness it must feel good when they acknowledge your beauty.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.