Black Spirituality Religion : Discouraged Sometimes? Then Remember Where You Belong Black Woman

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Perfection, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
  2. Apollyon

Apollyon Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +36
    Man, you keep talking about Black women... Well, or you are a Black man who virulently wishes to be a Black woman, or you are a Black woman yourself craving for the attention of the Black man...

:qqb013:

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324

I doubt he wishes he were a black woman:10500: , that's pretty insulting; to put it simply, he worships black women, which is why he "keep talking about black women".:11100:

4. Apollyon

Apollyon Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +36
    I was just joking, Angela. I really do respect Black women, our mothers. There is even an interesting Egyptian theory that Black men descend from Black women, instead of the Biblical version that the woman originated from the man's rib. For example, the Egyptian goddess Hathor, she was the goddess of the personification of the milky way galaxy, which was regarded as the galactic milk that flowed from the breast of a heavenly cow, which is why she has cow horns on her head. She was a kind of "Queen Of The Universe", you know.

the-egyptian-goddess-of-love-hathor-emhotep-richards.jpg

HathorName1MedinetHabu.jpg

mother1.jpg

She was actually a solar goddess too. Many have been taught that women are of the moon and men of the sun. But in reality, however, it is vice versa! Women were sun or solar goddesses LONG BEFORE the existence of men!!! Hathor was acutally based on the Sumerian goddess Ninti. The name of the seventh day of the week - Sunday - comes from her. But Sumerian gods/goddesses equal the Annunaki, and the goddess Ninti was one of them, of course.

200px-BlackSheba-Text.jpg

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324
    Ah, understood. :D Jokes don't always come across in writing.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    i wonder if he is married to a black woman...
    if not then all of this is theory yet to be applied fully...

one love
    khasm

7. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    interesting...so if I push the "no" button...then, I must concede that I was just doing my part to uplift the spirits of the poor, unattractive, downtrodden and neglected Black Woman whose own man don't won't her. helll, don't have anything else better to do...i can't join the vegertarian movement because I like pork too much ( and you know what goes good with pork don't you? White women of course)...therefore, you can't blame me right, no one else seems to be helping this poor of a species called Black Woman.

ok, then you say...and I quote:

"if not, then all of this theory [is] yet to be applied fully..."

now listen to what you've stated. you've given us a scenario in what's called in the science of logic an "if, then" argument. that is, "if this, then that." so you're saying, if I'm married to a non-Black Woman then i'm basically a hypocrite at most, or, at least having some very mendacious proclivities to deceive the people.

agreed...you and I can toast on that B. :toast:

but what if I were to push the "yes" button to your legitimate question?

then your "if not" clause activates. see if you can follow your own reasoning. if we turn your "if not" into the affirmative, then you're saying "but if he is married to a Black Woman awwwwwwwwwwww sookey sookey," right?

now it gets interesting. besides you personally (however latent) acknowledging the strength of my thesis, if I push the "yes" button, you silently, in shock, while trembling whisper to yourself:

"this must be the Brotha i'm hearing so much about kicking science about Black Woman's beauty, her intelligence and her sophistication... snap, I didn't think he was real."

...now tell me, my good Sir...what button do you think my finger is anxiously awaiting to push? :thinking:

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    ur thesis is unbalanced from a scientific perspective regardless of which button u press.. which pill u take or whatever...not being married to a black woman while touting ur theories would just make u look more like a quack...lol

one love
    khasm

9. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    :lol: yea, i thought so:lol: ...i see you didn't wanna know what button my finger was anxiously waiting to push:lol: if I were you?... I too would try to change the subject and change what I said :lol:...what? you thought you had me cornered?:lol: you?:lol:

because I do love Black Women...i'm light years (advanced) away from Brothas like you:lol:...I could never be placed in a labyrinth by people of your ilk who have the negative views of Black Women like you do:lol:

:lol: funny that you would actually think that i can have this level of awareness, these insights, and mental strength not being able to be effectively challenged---and not wake up every morning not seeing the face of a beautiful Black Woman?:lol: shows how much you know and how confused you really are:lol: i was hoping you would have a little gumption, a little boldness, and call me on it for the people so I can answer your question and then tell you that her picture, her beautiful picture, is posted in the room The Perfection of Black Women:

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-perfection-of-black-women.73032/

as everybody knows, there are only Black Women in that room:lol:...I was inspired to write books because of her:lol:

dang B, i can't believe you gave me that one:lol:

here's another lesson for you B: Never, never place bets against a Brotha who genuinely loves him some Black Woman...because you'll always lose. every. freakin. time.

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471

dude...ur are so unscientific and goofy with ur ish...
    be thankful if u get one person to take u serious...lol

one love
    khasm