Black People : Are we brown or black???

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I explained already in my response, simple...we posted at the same time, check and see and compare for yourself my sister friend.

Originally Posted by KMTSista
Give me the DEFINITION that you have for the word BLACK please?

Colorless.

How can you possibly say that BLACK is "COLORLESS?!"

What is COLOR if not PIGMENTATION?!

WHITE is COLORLESS, i.e., NO pigmentation.

If a "blue black" person-of-color is "very dark" to you, then how can BLACK be "COLORLESS?!"

How can you possibly say that BLACK is "COLORLESS?!"

What is COLOR if not PIGMENTATION?!

WHITE is COLORLESS, i.e., NO pigmentation.

If a "blue black" person-of-color is "very dark" to you, then how can BLACK be "COLORLESS?!"

sister cherryblossom,

It is obvious to me that you did not read my next to last post before you made this reply, if necessary, I will explain again, why black is colorless, meaning that light is absent and therefore none of the other known colors are reflected...got it?

are we black or brown... ...what do you say oldiesman?

see how lost we are,we're on a website devoted to BLACK TOGETHERNESS and we sittin up here talking about black or brown...GET IT TOGETHER AND STOP THE FOOLISHNESS.

As they say, with all due respect oldiesman,

Personally, I'm involved in many other agendas here, I think you know that, correct? So, lets be specific about who's doing what, okay brother.

On the topic, I disagree, whether we are black or brown is now in vogue and we'd better have our position on it. There is a new paradigm on the conscious scene and the debate is that black as define by europeans is negative and the younger folks wish to challenge the definition by taking a closer look at our color, not to mention that white folks should be really pink folks, lol.

Besides oldiesman, as you well know, first and foremost, Destee.com is a Discussion Forum that is open and uncensored...Peace In

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back