Black People : Black or Brown - what is our color

Sista we all recognize you -

Peace

Ru2religious

Some sure have funny way of showing it.

In addition, when I think...'they hear and see me' then I think...'guess what i'm saying is not USEFUL to them':10500:

I can appreciate this possibility KNOWING that all are currently running some type of PROGRAM already. What I bring is another PROGRAM ...that people not interested in. Ok.

btw....the hurt done healed already...i'm str8 :)

M.E.
:hearts2:

red is the representation of the life force - the color of blood but I tell them that; that's not a good thing. Blood is only red when its not where its supposed to be. If you see red blood then that's a problem because blood is blue on the inside and where its supposed to be but turns red once the oxygen hits it.

madsci.org/posts/archives/2000-08/966430232.Gb.r.html
Why some people may think that blood can be blue is probably because of the
color of our veins, which may be visible near the skin's surface. They
appear blue because they do not get as much oxygen as the other tissues.

Red blood cells are always red. Since RBCs make up about 40-45% of our
blood, the blood is red. Red blood cells are red because they have a
protein called hemoglobin which contains iron. Iron likes to bind oxygen.
Oxygen combined with iron is red. The more oxygen iron has bound to
it, the redder it is

WAKE UP SOON --- PLEASE?

AfuaRaQa - the Embodiement (QA) of the House of Ra (AfuaRa): when the SunGod Ra sets, it is said that He is going into his house - Earth. we are the embodiement of Earth! which soil produces the best fruits? the darkest!! who has the skin tone of the best growth medium of mother earth?

the ONLY people on this Planet with this Hair - Unique amongst ALL peoples! but too many have been convinced to "hide" it with perms, hot combs, shaving - and they look at me funny because I'M GONNA LET THESE NAPS FLY!! ("remember" what "happened" to "Samson" when he was shorn of his hair!! and look at us today, eh?)

somebody said "1442" - bro sek said 8th century - bro keita has said 2500 years and 4000 years - OF PEOPLE TELLING US THAT WE ARE ANYTHING BUT AFRICAN.

and now look at y'all!

but it's ok: when Mother Earth finally gets tired of the trashing She's taken, She will awaken Her CareTakers - AFRICA - and we will Dance the Dance of ReBirth.

<sigh> ... in the meantime ....

the Truth is stirring in you - this is why you question so hard. find the Soul of You and You will KNOW that You ARE - and it will be VeryGood.

i'll be back when i can submit my monthly $50 for my Nation Builder Membership - WHERE WE WILL DO REAL WORK! and the name of Destee.Com will begin to be on the lips of the world outside of here!

BE AFRICAN - BE REAL - BE YOUR BIRTHRIGHT!

but it is scary to BE something that the entire world has been telling you that you aren't - it ain't easy breaking 1300/2500/4000 years of "Traumatic Assaultive Soul-KillING" (TASKING).

still love you

red is the representation of the life force - the color of blood but I tell them that; that's not a good thing. Blood is only red when its not where its supposed to be. If you see red blood then that's a problem because blood is blue on the inside and where its supposed to be but turns red once the oxygen hits it.

madsci.org/posts/archives/2000-08/966430232.Gb.r.html
Why some people may think that blood can be blue is probably because of the
color of our veins, which may be visible near the skin's surface. They
appear blue because they do not get as much oxygen as the other tissues.

Red blood cells are always red. Since RBCs make up about 40-45% of our
blood, the blood is red. Red blood cells are red because they have a
protein called hemoglobin which contains iron. Iron likes to bind oxygen.
Oxygen combined with iron is red. The more oxygen iron has bound to
it, the redder it is

Actually you are correct - its the veins that are blue - when your blood has little Oxygen then your blood is dark-red which makes your it appear to be blue when viewing from the exterior. When your blood is health it should be a bright red color within your veins because you blood should be at 80+% oxygen. I stand corrected .. Thank you bientempo!!!

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

Peace and Blessing to on of my favorite & beautiful Queens:

And you know I feel the same way about you. You look very good in your video, love your brown skin... hehehe

Red has always been a representation of war - some say that red is the representation of the life force - the color of blood but I tell them that; that's not a good thing. Blood is only red when its not where its supposed to be. If you see red blood then that's a problem because blood is blue on the inside and where its supposed to be but turns red once the oxygen hits it.

Hmm, I am beginning to wonder if I need to do some research on this Native Americans calling themselves Red. Red is an english word and White people didn't mean Indians any good, just like they didn't mean African decent people any good either. If whites titled African decent people black, they have to have titled the Native Americans to be Red as well. Asian folk got called Yellow because of the pecking order white people do things according to. There always has to be that one group that idendtify's more closer to white in order to create the divide and conquer. Do you get what I am saying? White people have to be able to say that one group is better than the others, that way the ones who are worse off are just worse off because that is their nature, they are just lazy and of no use to society. Yep, it's high time African decent people title themselves. Have you noticed how white people sound when they say the word black, when referring to African decent people, it is almost as if they are penetrating a mantra.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back