Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

Liking dark women that does not mean ill discriminate against medium brown or lighter women,come on now we all black right?

weather dark or medium brown skinned. the hair,yeah weaves are wack,but so many girls have them its hard to get past it. i cannot think of one actress that wears a natural except for Alfre Woodard, and she married a white boy lol. i used Good because the sister asked for an example of an actress,she is the only actress i could think of who isn't overweight,or biracial,although she calls her self creole? go figure.

I'm just picking you because i meet a lot of black men and Hispanic men who claim they LOVE dark skinned women but when look at their wives, girlfriends,, ex-girlfriends etc they are either white or mulatto.

I find that so amusing, don't know if it's the in thing to say nowadays.. but it is just my observation.

Oh i wasn't picking on Megan Good because of her hair weave, the hair it self just looks weird ...the blond thingy i mean.

Chinelo,

Yes, that's me. I've always been active, mainly as a runner. Weight training and lifting, however, add entirely expanded dimensions to one's fitness, appearance and ability to burn off calories. I do about 3-4 cardio sessions a week (30-40 minutes of running, stepmilling, jump roping or walking on the treadmill on a very high incline) and about 4-5 weight training sessions lasting about an hour each, devoted to all parts of the body. For me, it's not about a look or a size, but being healthy and strong (I lift heavier than most women at the gym).

I am not trained or credentialed to offer advice, but I am always willing to share my regimens, lessons learned and tips to anyone.

Three days ago I attended a premiere of the film Inception. As they do for many of these types of showcases, they bring in a few busloads of "extras" into a Hollywood location (near Graumans) and herd them into a theatre. One thing I noticed was for evey 200 skinny white chicks there was 1 or 2 "thick" "Black" women but not a single 1 who was the same height (5'10 or taller) or build (SLIM and STACKED) as the typical white chicks.

Why is that?

I don't know,it's like they feel more comfortable around bigger black women? one thing i do miss about Cali are the free movie screenings though. the movie business has always felt comfortable with the bigger black woman type,dating back to the days of black and white film!

Very nice sis, yea its not about exercising to get a certain look to be able to fit in some skin tight jeans,lol, but should be more about and result in a sister or brother for that matter exercising to get healthier inside, than trying to manifest something on the outside, because once that mentality takes over, then you won't take exercising seriously.

And one other important thing that many brothers and sisters don't understand, is that you don't even really need to go to an exercise GYM, you can do all the things you need to do in the comfort of your own home, and its really the basics, the only thing the gym does offer is obviously memberships of the sort, in which they have a vast array of equipment that the average person cannot or would not purchase, but as it stands, one can exercise with the basics, as well as using basic equipment, and still get healthy results, and running, jogging, stair climbs, weights, and ect can be accomplished either at home or other places, if one does not want to frequent gyms or go through those avenues, because that to me is an excuse if that is raised, which is why i bring that up.

I myself eat healthy from lots of water,orange juices,fruits, vegetables, and here and there slip up with the sweets, but i maintain a healthy cardio, respiratory as well as toned physical body, with no fat or overly excessive health issues to date, as well as i run, jumping exercises, pull ups, sit-ups, push ups, leg lifts, chin ups, and whatever else circulates the blood, and just plain ole walking will get the heart muscle working, and keeps one fit and in good mindstate, sitting on the couch or in bed all day everyday without getting active doing something is totally self-destructive....lol, you got to get that blood flowin and those muscles active,:cardio: and supplement them with the energy nutrients of our creators earth minus the artificial trash created to entice us.

I think many also don't realize that exercising also helps the mind, as it keeps one sharp mentally after a good workout, and gets you feeling refreshed, and rejuvenated, and add that with a healthy dose of water, and a good nutritional meal throughout the day, and you will see major differences and healing!

Nice of you to share that though sister, and i gather the brother helping in the instruction part is your husband correct?

:welldone:

That is so true about being able to do exercise within the comfort of your home. For the most part, that's what I've been doing and I have been seeing quite a bit of results. Even doing a dance workout for 30-45 minutes per day will get you in great shape. I grab my headphones, put on some Congolese music or anything high energy like some Afrika Bambaataa and the Soulsonic Force, and I get to work. Lol.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back