Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

You keep saying you like dark skinned women but your example dose not reflect that fact.. and lol what's going with her hair?

megan-good-05-745320.jpg

Aissa Maiga

aissa_maiga_personnalite_une.jpg

aissamaiga1.jpg

My Dad, who travelled around the world TWICE, used to say that Senegalese women were the most beautiful women in the world. I can't argue against this one.

Especially considering her age, she is absolutely stunning.

You keep saying you like dark skinned women but your example dose not reflect that fact.. and lol what's going with her hair?

megan-good-05-745320.jpg

Aissa Maiga

aissa_maiga_personnalite_une.jpg

aissamaiga1.jpg
Liking dark women that does not mean ill discriminate against medium brown or lighter women,come on now we all black right?

weather dark or medium brown skinned. the hair,yeah weaves are wack,but so many girls have them its hard to get past it. i cannot think of one actress that wears a natural except for Alfre Woodard, and she married a white boy lol. i used Good because the sister asked for an example of an actress,she is the only actress i could think of who isn't overweight,or biracial,although she calls her self creole? go figure.

Technically, this thread didn't start off focusing on weight...least to my awareness. Then you posted information identifying a bunch of BLACK women with weight issues as 'ugly' supposedly based on that weight. I contended, as I still do, that those women weren't ugly despite the obesity. I'm not saying that the weight isn't a problem; but, again, the only people I've seen struggle with that kind of weight are usually laden with emotional issues---and we haven't even addressed all the gm garbage out on the market. All that aside, you kept contending that you saw all these beautiful, thin 'black' actresses and women on the west coast. I wanted you to post an example, but instead, you post a picture of a mixed woman. I want to see an example of one of those thin, beautiful BLACK women you were referencing. Also, I'd like to know if those 'ugly' women lost weight, would they then beautiful in your eyes?

exactly my point hollywood does not promote beautiful black women they promote Latifah,and Jennifer Hudson,and Monique the mammy look is what the yt hollywood like.,I never knew that this girl considered her self Creole until you posted her bio, this is the only black actress that's working a lot that i'd consider beautiful,or one of i should say I'm sure there are some i have missed.l i read her Bio, lol creole,but both of her parents are black,her grandma was mixed.? I dunno a lot of blacks call themselves that.
I mean my self I am medium brown,dark skinned people called me light in school,my grand mother had heavy Indian blood,my grandfather had irish blood(although i tell no one that lol) but i am black man,most blacks in this country have a mix. my father is very dark,my mom is medium-light brown I am a black man through and through. dark,brown,light brown,brown skinned,is all part of Black imo.

,that is my point though you see the pretty dark skinned Models that are being posted here,you never see in Hollywood! cause they want to depict black women as fat,loud,and ugly,unless they're biracial like Hallie Berry,then they become the white mans whore,ever see the movie Sword fish or Monsters Ball? LMBO

I don't know they'd have to lose weight first,thats really hard to tell with out seeing.

if you like dark women that does not mean ill discriminate against medium brown women,come on now we all black right,weather dark or medium brown skinned. the hair,yeah weaves are wack,but so many girls have them its hard to get past it. i cannot think of one actress that wears a natural except for Alfre Woodard, she married a white boy lol. i used Good because the sister asked for an example of an actress,she is the only actress i could think of who isn't overweight,or biracial,although she calls her self creole? go figure.

I will give you at least two more. Gabrielle Union and Regina King but I guess to some they ain't Black (enough) either.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back