Black People : Somali refugees: No food to break Ramadan fast

The rich Arab countries [or governments] are no more Muslim then America or the west is Christian.
l
The point is irrevelant.. Why do the western governments have to give AID and the Muslim ones keep their money. Religion has the strangle hold on Africa and that is the truth. Barbados was a slave colony and my ancestors were dragged from Africa and brought here, but I am glad that that religion does not have a hold on me..

l
The point is irrevelant.. Why do the western governments have to give AID and the Muslim ones keep their money. Religion has the strangle hold on Africa and that is the truth. Barbados was a slave colony and my ancestors were dragged from Africa and brought here, but I am glad that that religion does not have a hold on me..

There are some that do help but this thread seem to be going in a direction of anti- Muslim. I love my religion like you two love yours and I know what it teaches.Please read the article again, you two may get some understanding of what's going on in the world if that's what you're really interested in.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/somalia-the-real-causes-of-famine/25725

Hopefully, this will not be construed as a dig against the source, which was first introduced to me by bro. Ankhur, but as shared points of information to the viewer(s); knowing that all information has to be considered on its dynamics.

In this case, the disclaimer and a few other things places this source on the level of Wikipedia, and therefore should be accepted with care:

Disclaimer
The views expressed in Global Research articles are the sole responsibility of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be held responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in Global Research articles. Global Research reserves the right to remove articles from the website.

Other Things:
Due to the high volume of emails, we are not able to acknowledge individual submissions or communicate editorial decisions. All articles published by Global Research will include an author’s copyright note.

Submissions
Global Research welcomes submissions of news and feature articles. The latter consist of opinion articles, analytical articles as well as detailed research reports on important topics.
Sources and references should be indicated where applicable with a view to ensuring a high degree of accuracy. For web based references, hyperlink addresses of main sources should also be indicated where applicable to enable readers to access key documents. Texts must be carefully edited prior to submission. Contributors are requested to submit a final draft. Revisions and/or updates to the text of the article will not be added once the article is published. Global Research has the discretion to edit articles and undertake minor modifications prior to publication. While Global Research welcomes broad political critique and analysis, we do not publish polemics directed against individual authors.

About
http://www.globalresearch.ca/about

dunwiddat

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back