Black Spirituality Religion : Are both Mormonism and the Nation of Islam cults?

pfa1451usa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 23, 2006
The major heresy of Mormonism is summed up in its central theological axiom, the doctrine of The Law of Eternal Progression. It is stated as follows: As Man is, God once was, and as God is, man may become."

Basically, it says that the god of Mormonism was once a man who was born to human parents on another planet, grew to manhood, lived out his life being obedient to the laws and ordinances of the gospel presented by the god of that world. Upon his death and resurrection, he was judged (by his god) as being worthy for godhood.

The Mormon god was raised to his godhood and sent with many goddess wives to a planet near the great star, Kolob, somewhere in our present galaxy. There, this god and his wives began ëprocreating' or physically begetting "spirit" children. We here on this planet are each the offspring of this god and one of his goddesses in this pre-existent Mormon world.

Mormonism teaches that when their god decided it was time to populate this earth with his spirit children, the Head of All The Gods called a great council meeting to decide the method. The Mormon god asked his two eldest sons, Jesus and Lucifer, to both prepare plans for presentation to the council. They chose the plan of Jesus.

Lucifer rebelled and led one-third of the "children" to revolt against god and in a great battle, was defeated by Christ and the two-thirds who were "valiant." Lucifer and those who fought with him were cast to earth without bodies and became the devil and his demons. Those others who were less than valiant became the black race and the very valiant became the "white and delightsome" race.

Mormonism teaches that if Mormons are faithful, pay their tithing, obey all the laws and ordinances of the (Mormon) gospel, do their genealogy and go to the temple for secret, sacred rituals for both the living and their dead, they too can become gods and goddesses as "all gods have done before them."

Elijah Muhammad taught that there are many Gods (polytheism); that some of these Gods had a beginning and later died; that one of them was Wallace D. Fard who literally was Allah; and that God is a man, the black man in general and Master Fard in particular. Throughout his teaching Elijah Muhammad gave credit to W. D. Fard (whom he also calls “Master Fard Muhammad, God in Person”) as the true and praiseworthy source for his teachings.

According to Elijah Muhammad, the Black Creator was not eternal and at some point He died. “There is no God Living Who was here in the Creation of the Universe, but They produce Gods from Them and Their Wisdom lives in us.” For the past sixty-six trillion years, he claimed, the universe has been ordered by a council of twenty-four black deities. Twenty-three are described as Scientists; the twenty-fourth as God or Allah over the others.

The history of the world is determined in advance by these Scientists, and “every twenty-five thousand (25,000) years, each God Coming After the Other God made a new civilization. His Belief, Teaching, and Theology were Different From the Other God Who Preceded Him.” Occasionally, these time cycles may be stretched to thirty-five thousand years.

Elijah Muhammad taught that these Gods are not eternal, and in fact they even die after a few hundred years. “Allah . . . taught me that there are not any gods Who live forever. Their wisdom and work may live six thousand or twenty-five thousand years, but the actual individual may have died within a hundred or two hundred years, or the longest that we have a record of, around a thousand years.”

You tell me…

I got a better idea..."You do the research for yourself and come back and tell us". Just like you took the time to dig up what you posted, take the time to look deeper and get the results you want or need. Better yet, go read my thread http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41030 so you'll understand why I just responded the way I did.

Not yet...at 55 have done a great deal of research...

Keita said:
I got a better idea..."You do the research for yourself and come back and tell us". Just like you took the time to dig up what you posted, take the time to look deeper and get the results you want or need. Better yet, go read my thread http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41030 so you'll understand why I just responded the way I did.

...would you prefer now to correct my "misinterpretation of the facts?"

Since we are both in the same age group, you understand my response...and more than that, should also know the answer to your own question which might compell me to inquire why you would even ask it? You yourself should well know that knowledge or truth comes in degrees and that what was presented when it was presented and by who it was presented was another degree of the greater truth.

Keita...apology in order...

Keita said:
Since we are both in the same age group, you understand my response...and more than that, should also know the answer to your own question which might compell me to inquire why you would even ask it? You yourself should well know that knowledge or truth comes in degrees and that what was presented when it was presented and by who it was presented was another degree of the greater truth.

The question of even while I ask is obvious to the two of us. Degrees of truth are of evidence of the fruit of the tree. And yes, I as well as you both know that both are cults and false truths…

I don’t question your faith nor strength brother. Don’t have it within my own self, my own mistakes, nor misguided truths to neither condemn nor criticize. I just wonder why many of our own continue to promote a most obvious adherent and false belief to our community…

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back