Black People : ALL U.S. CITIZENS MUST HAVE NATIONAL ID?

NNQueen said:
Hey Bro. Sip, didn't they find Sadaam Hussein hiding in a bunker? Don't they have the capability of detecting people through thick masses through some heat seeking devices?

I don't know why I'm even mentioning that...if they don't have the capability yet, I bet they're trying to invent it...

Oh well...Queenie :jam:

Yeah but they was looking for him I'm trying to slide under the radar ain't nobody looking for me plus who's looking for anything in Mississippi anyway :) we still don't have a city with a population more than 500k and probably have more deer in the state than people......it's still a very rural state.......lot of places to hide for the cat that ain't really done anything but just dont want to be bothered........now if I had done something and was being looked for........well I hear the Amazon is nice, and I know a few folks up in the woods in Canada.............or maybe a little payback to the Mexicans me and mine will run the other way across the border........there's always places to hide......and sometimes it's even best to just hide in plain site.....

Thanks for the heads up Queen you ever need a place to hide or some dirty work.......well you know....

MississippiRed

MississippiRed said:
Yeah but they was looking for him I'm trying to slide under the radar ain't nobody looking for me plus who's looking for anything in Mississippi anyway :) we still don't have a city with a population more than 500k and probably have more deer in the state than people......it's still a very rural state.......lot of places to hide for the cat that ain't really done anything but just dont want to be bothered........now if I had done something and was being looked for........well I hear the Amazon is nice, and I know a few folks up in the woods in Canada.............or maybe a little payback to the Mexicans me and mine will run the other way across the border........there's always places to hide......and sometimes it's even best to just hide in plain site.....

Thanks for the heads up Queen you ever need a place to hide or some dirty work.......well you know....

MississippiRed

:lol: I'm thinking we all should be thinking more along the same lines as you Bro. Sip....honestly....sometimes it feels as though we're sitting on a powder keg with a long fuse and someone else is holding the match just waiting to get the signal to light it. Do you think most Black people have gotten TOO comfortable post-Civil Rights Movement? Are we focused too much on the daily grind and survival that we are missing the signs that are right in front of us that warn us of a threat to our very existence? Why, the media is starting to attack our children and we sit and watch the television like it's just another news story, while we shake our heads.

I don't know...I read these news reports and the thought always crosses my mind that Black people (including myself) are taking time for granted, knowing the axe is going to fall but not knowing when and hoping it will be later rather than sooner.

Thanks for the offer to help a sista out though, 'cause I might just take you up on it.

Queenie :spinstar: :toast:

Well ppl are so against it because this would hand over control to national security, v.s your state handling it. They would decided whats on that lil magnetic strip, theres been talk of putting tracking devices on them that will sort of leave a trail of your wherabouts. Requiring retnal scans fingerprints.. job.. etc. being that homeland security can take over once this is implemented by may 08'.. it cant easly intrued on your rights to privacy. Our government systems are so easily hackable... it would persay let a terriorist... or anyone ones else who wanted u dead bad enough to have a homing beacon on yor @ss so to say for life. "big Brother is watching" isnt a slogan for the 80's anymore.. its ttruer than ever these days. They are also talking about doing the same to passports that come into the u.s... so we know what foreigners are up to on our soil.
It boils down to rights of privacy..
in a radical sense..
if my i.d told the world that I was 5'6.. brown hair hazel eyes..
and that i was healthy, 150lbs.
my blood type was ) positive..
can you imagine what that info can do in the right hands?
it would allow ppl in the blk market to pick thier subjects for organs..
possibly plot the stealing of the mother and her unborn child..
to sell the child in the blk market..
view my family associations..
etc.
no informations is private..
ever...
did you know that your hospital records are the least private of them all?
this card is a blessing and crime against man kind..
its just the simple fact that one scan will tell whatever theyd like it to tell the scanner.. whos scanning your card.

but imagine the possibilities...
of this card also contained the medical info of the person as well...
do you know how helpful it would be if i could scan my card at my dr;s office and he load all my meds currently taking... present and past med. conditions..
etc.
that could save a life...
sorta like that medic chip ppl are investing in.
I tjink theyd get more support if they went at it from a health care pov.. instead of security.

Cedric Denson said:
PoeticManifesta said:
before 9-11 it was a propsed idea to stop fake i.d's in underage children, reducing drinking violations.
hers more info.

Thank you all for responding.

Thank you fanyamambo for the correction; I found a site that said "Jambo" was the proper way to say it, and another person said "Mujambo." Guess I have to test credibility, BEFORE researching anything.

Sistah Poetic, if this is the case, then why are so many people in opposition to it?

Technically, the way I see it (according to what you stated), people disagree with the ID policy, but they agree with underaged children having fake ID's.

CD

Kiswahili

Cedric Denson said:
Thank you fanyamambo for the correction; I found a site that said "Jambo" was the proper way to say it, and another person said "Mujambo." Guess I have to test credibility, BEFORE researching anything.
CD

Your most welcome Cedric. If you have any questions surrounding this onle language you can ask me!:rolling:

Anyway "Jambo" is also correct but a bit touristy

More appropriate is "Hujambo" when greeting one person , or "Hamjambo" when greeting a group (like in this case)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back