Black People : HomeLand Security Plans to Kill USA Citizens

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
  2. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    welp time to move north. or better yet find a patch of land n work it

3. eword

eword Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    Why is it a big deal to us, if our government kills us, but it's not a big deal when other innocent people are killed by our government in their own country, minding their own business? Are our lives worth more than the lives of other innocent people?
    If we passively accept the killing of other people by our government, why should it matter when we also become the victims?

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I don't know who you are and personally it doesn't matter. Your writing alone tells me much about you. It's not "OUR" government at all !!! Furthermore, black people/Afrakan people as of today are being misused and abused by Arabs, White people, Orientals, Turks and everybody else over in Afraka. Did any of them come to our rescue past or present?....NO!! Are all of them still today in Afraka manipulating the people and the land for their own purposes?...YES!!! So you tell me just who you think it is that we as Black/Afrakan people should speak out about or support when the shoe HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE OTHER FOOT WHEN IT CAME TO JUST BLACK PEOPLE GETTING IT UP THE @SS??? So you tell me why we should be involved in anything that doesn't directly relate to just us???? I'm listening.

Peace Out !!

5. eword

eword Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    Thank Keita Kenyatta for taking the time to read and respond to my post. My point is, we as Americans cannot be taken seriously or have any credibility, if we look the other way, while serious and massive crimes are committed in our name, but only express outrage when our empire turns on us.

6. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    who is suppose to be the ones doing the killing...because "homeland security" has to have people doing the killing and I doubt anybody who works for the government would agree