Black People : ALL U.S. CITIZENS MUST HAVE NATIONAL ID?

Omowalejabali:

"so mexico has no vested interest in sealing its borders"

It's all about the almighty $$, eh?
----------------------------------

"the us government is going to apply a surchare to funds wired from the us banks to mexican banks and financial centers (i.e. wire transfer, check cashing businesses, etc.)"

I hope this is not the underlying reason why they are permitted to flood the U.S. This surcharge better be darn worth it. Right now, you can send money to Central America for $16-Western Union.

Say we (Blacks) did compete for and secure for those menial jobs, do you think WM would still harbor resentment toward us in the workplace?

Me, I come from a place where we have national IDs, a remnant of the colonial days when our masters needed to know which part of their empire we came from. In Rwanda they used to have national IDs which said whether you are a Tutsi or a Hutu. They don't anymore. Anyway I don't know why the US would introduce this. I'm just making conversation. It's a slow afternoon. I will shut up and continue to read this thread.

By the way Cedric if you were greeting in Kiswahili - the right term is "Hamjambo"

Brother Denson...greetings to you and everyone.

This is not new information. I believe there may be another older thread here about this same topic. I think I first became aware of it not long after Sept. 11th. This whole idea of a Natinonal ID is yet another way for the government to keep track of us, to invade our privacy which either has or is quickly becoming an illusion. Add this to the cameras appearing on the streets, computer chips in the technology we use freely without thinking much about it, what are they called...cyberoptic cables...we're being watched. I believe these are all preludes to a time that may not be far in our future when chips or some device will be installed in us to track us. So our so-called Constitutional Rights have been and will continue to be encroached upon in the name of national security. But what about this? "They" are even smart enough to get US to do it to ourselves under the guise of protecting our children and pets from getting lost or kidnapped. Don't parents have a way to mark their children and can't pet owners implant tracking devices in them so they can be found? So they don't have to always be the initiator. Sometimes things we do to protect us, turns out to be the very things that expose us even more.

Queenie :spinstar:

oldiesman said:
so if i'm visiting virginia and a cop asked to see some i.d.and i show him one from md.will i be deported to md.and not allowed to leave the state?sounds like some nazi stuff to me,no concentration camps for me.

Well, deportation to Md. is far better than being lynched in some back woods somewhere don't you think?

Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back