Black People : After the Venting and Ranting, when do we focus on building the Black community?

"and the hour was nigh
and 40 days and 40 nights had passed
and still not even a positive whisper
was heard from afar"
You are right,

therefore in the next 40 days and 40 nights
the readers here, can be assured that you, Infomoetry,
will have some realy positive, posts to share ,
thanks again!!!

Also brother you have been a member here, alot
longer then me so please tell the readers here

what serious ish in the national Black community and positive solutions have been discussed with any real focus, and for any real length of time consistently?

so that readers here can go into the archives and get some inspiration and upliftment!

Thanks again!

You are right,

therefore in the next 40 days and 40 nights
the readers here, can be assured that you, Infomoetry,
will have some realy positive, posts to share ,
thanks again!!!

what serious ish in the national Black community and positive solutions have been discussed with any real focus, and for any real length of time consistently?

so that readers here can go into the archives and get some inspiration and upliftment!

Thanks again!

It's "really" with "2" L's
Thanks

as stated the first step is to let go of ones petty emotions,

no matter how difficult a task that may be

So then....let go of your petty emotions instead of talking about it and get to BUILDING some institutions of LEARNING

no matter how difficult a task that may be for you.

So then....let go of your petty emotions instead of talking about it and get to BUILDING some institutions of LEARNING

no matter how difficult a task that may be for you.

Thanks again!

I

Thanks again!

I

There are hundreds if not thousands of threads here TALKING about Solutions and if you need assistance finding them use the search option.

I am more concerned with actual WORK accomplished so that those of us involved in BUILDING INSTITUTIONS in our communities can then BUILD PARTNERSHIPS and work in commonality to solve many of the problems facing our communities.

So rather than keep asking me the same redundant questions ad infinitu and ad nausaeum what INSTITUTIONS are you BUILDING to address the issues you continue to raise?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back