Black People : A Plan to Sue the NAACP under RICO Act

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
by Glen Ford (BAR)

“We’re putting together this class action lawsuit, we’re going to file it under the RICCO Act,” said Rev. Edward Pinkney, the former head of the Benton Harbor, Michigan, NAACP who has been organizing grassroots member protest against the civil rights organization’s national headquarters, in Baltimore. “We’re going to charge them with racketeering” for voiding elections in chapters across the country. “They’re eliminating people who are willing to get out here and fight,” said Pinkney. “They’re goal is that you should never, ever fight until you get permission from the national office.”
Listen here: http://www.blackagendareport.com/co...twork-glen-ford-and-nellie-bailey-–-week-7813

by Glen Ford (BAR)

“We’re putting together this class action lawsuit, we’re going to file it under the RICCO Act,” said Rev. Edward Pinkney, the former head of the Benton Harbor, Michigan, NAACP who has been organizing grassroots member protest against the civil rights organization’s national headquarters, in Baltimore. “We’re going to charge them with racketeering” for voiding elections in chapters across the country. “They’re eliminating people who are willing to get out here and fight,” said Pinkney. “They’re goal is that you should never, ever fight until you get permission from the national office.”
Listen here: http://www.blackagendareport.com/co...twork-glen-ford-and-nellie-bailey-–-week-7813
this makes absolutely no sense at all! Like a constantly abuses spouse, who instead of seeking a divorce... only wants blood money, then stay in an abusive relationship! If there are that many folks in each state who desire to have the leash chain removed from their activism, then they should unite and form a new organization. You cant sue somebody who refuses to AK right to ak right!

this makes absolutely no sense at all! Like a constantly abuses spouse, who instead of seeking a divorce... only wants blood money, then stay in an abusive relationship! If there are that many folks in each state who desire to have the leash chain removed from their activism, then they should unite and form a new organization. You cant sue somebody who refuses to AK right to ak right!

I agree brutha, but I wonder if the base head quarters have a tax status that is only available to them, and not to these splinter groups if they brake off?

Peace!

You gotta admit that when my town makes the news, it's always on a national level.
I'll let you in on a little something about Pinkney. He means we'll, but his motivation is glory. He never does anything without letting the press know about it first.

Man, I remember back in the 60's when the NAACP was about the people in the hoods. Now it seems you only hear about them when it's a high profile case. Out here in Tacoma Wa, the NAACP office was impotent. The got a new boss in and he fired a lot of people. It was in the news papers, the article quoted him as saying that the reason he fired those people is because many of them had been there for decades and did nothing but collect a paycheck.

When I was coming up in the CHi, everybody new who,what, and where the NAACP was.Now, it isn't that way anymore.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back