Black People : A discussion with the KKK

Full Speed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2009
I ran across this video of this Brother interviewing the "grand wizard" of the South Carolina klan. I found it interesting that the discussion was so civil although the Brother was just letting the guy say his peace.

What really made me think is the part where the kkk guy talks about Marcus Garvey and reparations. While the kkk guy mentions a dollar figure, it's obviously too low, but not so rediculously low as to indicate that they are just making a mockery of it. It made me think that of those who I have heard push for reparations, I have never heard anyone go directly to White people, the ones they expect to pay, and say "Hey, lets sit down and talk about a settlement" I could be wrong, I could have missed it, but seems like all the reparations talk I have heard have been among ourselves. I am not familiar with an organized effort making a practical case to those who we would expect to pay.

It seems like that dollar figure mentioned would be a starting point for discussions and negotiations. What do you all think fam?

I ran across this video of this Brother interviewing the "grand wizard" of the South Carolina klan. I found it interesting that the discussion was so civil although the Brother was just letting the guy say his peace.

What really made me think is the part where the kkk guy talks about Marcus Garvey and reparations. While the kkk guy mentions a dollar figure, it's obviously too low, but not so rediculously low as to indicate that they are just making a mockery of it. It made me think that of those who I have heard push for reparations, I have never heard anyone go directly to White people, the ones they expect to pay, and say "Hey, lets sit down and talk about a settlement" I could be wrong, I could have missed it, but seems like all the reparations talk I have heard have been among ourselves. I am not familiar with an organized effort making a practical case to those who we would expect to pay.

It seems like that dollar figure mentioned would be a starting point for discussions and negotiations. What do you all think fam?

A snake speaks with a forked tongue...

So now not only do you take the side of elite whites over your own people(which i could understand, its all about power) you are now taking the word of vile, inbred, brother and sister fornicating SONS OF JACKALS who are proud of the fact that they used to lynch blacks, kill and rape little girls?...this their heritage, they very proud of it, and do not apologize for it....you're now taking the word of inbred vermin beasts over your own?

:whip:

A snake speaks with a forked tongue...

So now not only do you take the side of elite whites over your own people(which i could understand, its all about power) you are now taking the word of vile, inbred, brother and sister fornicating SONS OF JACKALS who are proud of the fact that they used to lynch blacks, kill and rape little girls?...this their heritage, they very proud of it, and do not apologize for it....you're now taking the word of inbred vermin beasts over your own?

:whip:

What word did I take/accept?

What word from my own which contrasted with his did I reject?

This guy is a kid IMO, it's not so much that he has any real power, but he is apparently the leader of a group of white people...could be himself and two more for all I know, but if not talk to him anybody who expects to realize reparations are going to have to talk to some white people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back