Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions?

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022102, member: 59924"
Just like I said, here you still are, "talking loud saying nothing, etc." all them "big words" just wasted, etc. Let me get my dictionary and decipher some of these "over my head" words, etc.

Why use that word, "amoeba" who besides yourself does this parasitic cell creature describe, etc. Btw, no pun intended, but you funny as hell, etc. QQ.... Aww sucks, there you go writing again! What are you mumbling about and or trying to articulate?

Best thing you can do is put them funny word books down and get a whole of your self, etc. LMBO... @ you and all them words

Now that word "simpleton" fits you just right, etc. Catch this, "ya heard me?" Hell... I gotta go!!!! See ya!!!

Now des hea are sum werds… Bye... QQ...
/QUOTE]
Your tone and so consistent need to project OVERVIEW despite staying in perpetual flight from addressing assertions/answering questions in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium, is typical PALEFACE cyberspace CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM, aspiring to be arch, behaviour; but just in case you’re genuinely just another barely functionally literate, totally baffled and confused Black NEGROBOT, let’s just agree to differ, eh?

I do enjoy PALEFACE TROLL torturing, but derive no pleasure from making trophies of my Black brethren’s literary limitations, in that hopefully the so tragically jumbled dross above is a somewhat inept attempt at comedy, isn’t it; obviously mediocre, in that wouldn’t you be an actual literary GENIUS if you were even !0% as intelligent, profoundly brilliant, as YOU THINK you are? ROFL

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022102, member: 59924"
Just like I said, here you still are, "talking loud saying nothing, etc." all them "big words" just wasted, etc. Let me get my dictionary and decipher some of these "over my head" words, etc.

Why use that word, "amoeba" who besides yourself does this parasitic cell creature describe, etc. Btw, no pun intended, but you funny as hell, etc. QQ.... Aww sucks, there you go writing again! What are you mumbling about and or trying to articulate?

Best thing you can do is put them funny word books down and get a whole of your self, etc. LMBO... @ you and all them words

Now that word "simpleton" fits you just right, etc. Catch this, "ya heard me?" Hell... I gotta go!!!! See ya!!!

Now des hea are sum werds… Bye... QQ...
/QUOTE]
Your tone and so consistent need to project OVERVIEW despite staying in perpetual flight from addressing assertions/answering questions in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium, is typical PALEFACE cyberspace CURTROLL/BATTERING RAM, aspiring to be arch, behaviour; but just in case you’re genuinely just another barely functionally literate, totally baffled and confused Black NEGROBOT, let’s just agree to differ, eh?

I do enjoy PALEFACE TROLL torturing, but derive no pleasure from making trophies of my Black brethren’s literary limitations, in that hopefully the so tragically jumbled dross above is a somewhat inept attempt at comedy, isn’t it; obviously mediocre, in that wouldn’t you be an actual literary GENIUS if you were even !0% as intelligent, profoundly brilliant, as YOU THINK you are? ROFL

I see QQ... you rolling around on the floor again, etc. LMBO... at your flimsy attempts to dismantle my though patterns, etc. I still find you "talking loud again and really saying nothing." Is this some kind of mental project of yours, are you claiming to be a language master, etc. But... I am amused by your psychic attempt at articulating your word and or speech patterns, etc. if you require some assistance, just ask. Just in case "you" are that baffled and or confused black negrobot you spoke of, my suggestion then would be, "get ya some mo education" Have a great day.... easing on down da road... see ya!

https://youtu.be/ItHbLahuPBw

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022146, member: 59924"
I see QQ... you rolling around on the floor again, etc. LMBO... at your flimsy attempts to dismantle my though patterns, etc.

I still find you "talking loud again and really saying nothing." Is this some kind of mental project of yours, are you claiming to be a language master, etc.

But... I am amused by your psychic attempt at articulating your word and or speech patterns, etc. if you require some assistance, just ask.

Just in case "you" are that baffled and or confused black negrobot you spoke of, my suggestion then would be, "get ya some mo education"

Have a great day.... easing on down da road... see ya!
/QUOTE]
Swagll, how, why is it my fault that you so very very obviously have a “Fight in an empty room and STILL LOSE” personality, which isn’t even creative enough to come up with its own insults, in that isn’t the most truly damaging thing about you and your ilk being trapped in the totally CLUELESS CRETIN zone the fact that you truly don’t know you’re in there, do YOU? ROFL

BTW
, despite being somewhat flattered by your ongoing focus on my alleged inadequacies, in your first ledgible post [above] is there even the slightest chance of you actually addressing the theme of this thread, re the so consistently Slim to Never chance of characters like YOU ever debating by addressing assertions/answering questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium?

https://youtu.be/ItHbLahuPBw

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022146, member: 59924"
I see QQ... you rolling around on the floor again, etc. LMBO... at your flimsy attempts to dismantle my though patterns, etc.

I still find you "talking loud again and really saying nothing." Is this some kind of mental project of yours, are you claiming to be a language master, etc.

But... I am amused by your psychic attempt at articulating your word and or speech patterns, etc. if you require some assistance, just ask.

Just in case "you" are that baffled and or confused black negrobot you spoke of, my suggestion then would be, "get ya some mo education"

Have a great day.... easing on down da road... see ya!
/QUOTE]
Swagll, how, why is it my fault that you so very very obviously have a “Fight in an empty room and STILL LOSE” personality, which isn’t even creative enough to come up with its own insults, in that isn’t the most truly damaging thing about you and your ilk being trapped in the totally CLUELESS CRETIN zone the fact that you truly don’t know you’re in there, do YOU? ROFL

BTW
, despite being somewhat flattered by your ongoing focus on my alleged inadequacies, in your first ledgible post [above] is there even the slightest chance of you actually addressing the theme of this thread, re the so consistently Slim to Never chance of characters like YOU ever debating by addressing assertions/answering questions in the so very direct manner possible with this medium?

I am not having a fight, I am QQ... , at you and enjoying you fight your self, etc. you talk, but are actually saying nothing, etc. What you have failed to notice is that, I got you here, etc. Apparently you felt and obviously still do, feel the need to defend yourself, etc. what actually in layman terms is the theme of this thread that you so consistently babble about, etc.? Btw, I haven't really lost anything, as apparently as of now, I am the only one who shakes the tree you sit under, etc. Now... you run alone and try not to get lost again. Peace...

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022154, member: 59924"
I am not having a fight, I am QQ... , at you and enjoying you fight your self, etc. you talk, but are actually saying nothing, etc. What you have failed to notice is that, I got you here, etc.

Apparently you felt and obviously still do, feel the need to defend yourself, etc. what actually in layman terms is the theme of this thread that you so consistently babble about, etc.?

Btw, I haven't really lost anything, as apparently as of now, I am the only one who shakes the tree you sit under, etc.

Now... you run alone and try not to get lost again. Peace...
/QUOTE]
Nice try Swagll, but aren’t YOU the one who has brought my old thread back to the fore on this message board, while also highlighting that your so obviously limited functional literacy STILL hasn’t grasped that this thread is an inquiry as to the chance of anyone winning, displaying impressive debating skills without addressing and answering relevant assertions and questions, in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium?

I did previously offer for us to just agree to differ, didn't I, as I truly have no interest in belittling my brothers who didn’t really pay much attention at school, make it to a reasonably good college; as highlighted by the poorly punctuated and constructed posts you’re aspiring to be so incisive with, MR MASOCHISTIC, but thank you for getting and keeping MY thread going anyway?
ROFL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back