Black People : Can ANYONE win a discussion/debate without addressing assertions and answering relevant questions?

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022154, member: 59924"
I am not having a fight, I am QQ... , at you and enjoying you fight your self, etc. you talk, but are actually saying nothing, etc. What you have failed to notice is that, I got you here, etc.

Apparently you felt and obviously still do, feel the need to defend yourself, etc. what actually in layman terms is the theme of this thread that you so consistently babble about, etc.?

Btw, I haven't really lost anything, as apparently as of now, I am the only one who shakes the tree you sit under, etc.

Now... you run alone and try not to get lost again. Peace...
/QUOTE]
Nice try Swagll, but aren’t YOU the one who has brought my old thread back to the fore on this message board, while also highlighting that your so obviously limited functional literacy STILL hasn’t grasped that this thread is an inquiry as to the chance of anyone winning, displaying impressive debating skills without addressing and answering relevant assertions and questions, in the so very very direct manner possible with this medium?

I did previously offer for us to just agree to differ, didn't I, as I truly have no interest in belittling my brothers who didn’t really pay much attention at school, make it to a reasonably good college; as highlighted by the poorly punctuated and constructed posts you’re aspiring to be so incisive with, MR MASOCHISTIC, but thank you for getting and keeping MY thread going anyway?
ROFL

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

There was really no need for you to explain any of this to me, etc. Yet you chose to anyway, etc. I knew, or as you say grasped, what the thread was all about period. Nothing was be learned here, etc. I just had to see exactly how long you would go before you broke down and acknowledged this to me, etc. Btw... I cannot be belittled, etc. My poorly constructed and poorly punctuated writings are for your benefit, etc. As you actually do not possess the intellectual capacity to debate an elementary child, etc. Just words, that's all you got, that's it! I don't think you can point out what a good college really is, etc. One don't require any debating skills to look inside with your limited mind anyway. but it was fun... LMBO... with this I'll give you your speakership back, the podium is yours.... Now get back up and do your thing! Btw... ROFL ain't good, it's dirty... LMBAO... Get Upppp!!!!

[QUOTE="SwagII, post: 1022170, member: 59924"
There was really no need for you to explain any of this to me, etc. Yet you chose to anyway, etc. I knew, or as you say grasped, what the thread was all about period. Nothing was be learned here, etc.

I just had to see exactly how long you would go before you broke down and acknowledged this to me, etc. Btw... I cannot be belittled, etc. My poorly constructed and poorly punctuated writings are for your benefit, etc. As you actually do not possess the intellectual capacity to debate an elementary child, etc.

Just words, that's all you got, that's it! I don't think you can point out what a good college really is, etc.

One don't require any debating skills to look inside with your limited mind anyway. but it was fun... LMBO... with this I'll give you your speakership back, the podium is yours....

Now get back up and do your thing!

Btw... ROFL ain't good, it's dirty... LMBAO... Get Upppp!!!!
/QUOTE]
OK Swagll, YOU WIN!

D
o you feel better NOW [I certainly do]?

You are blissfully unaware of just how much more information [re your literacy and spiritual and intellectual agility] than you’re even conscious of is being highlighted by your contribution to this thread to date, aren’t YOU?

Our confrontation in this thread is like a fully grown man physically attacking and brutalizing a child, seriously injuring a baby, which is why despite your so obviously MASOCHISTIC need to be punished I truly cannot find the SADISTIC drive to do so as my preference is to teach our children [Maths and Science regularly at a Saturday School], nurture our FUTURE, as don’t we need them to grow into the fully conscious Africans capable of making the African Renaissance a 21st century REALITY?

[QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1022164, member: 4688"
:10500: what does QQ mean ??????
/QUOTE]
Who KNOWS James, and don’t hold your breath awaiting a rational explanation, or you’ll be in big trouble, eh?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back