Black People : random news discussion thread

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
"While y’all were debating and mentioning Popeye’s on Twitter, we were looking for Black-Owned restaurants with chicken sandwiches to support. We have compiled a list of chicken sandwiches for you to try that will also keep Black dollars in the community. Download our app HERE to discover and review Black-owned businesses near you!"

https://officialblackwallstreet.com/popeyes-black-owned-restaurant-chicken-sandwich/

1567187822317.png

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
"While y’all were debating and mentioning Popeye’s on Twitter, we were looking for Black-Owned restaurants with chicken sandwiches to support. We have compiled a list of chicken sandwiches for you to try that will also keep Black dollars in the community. Download our app HERE to discover and review Black-owned businesses near you!"

https://officialblackwallstreet.com/popeyes-black-owned-restaurant-chicken-sandwich/

View attachment 17768

God, no wonder people don't live as long or have health issues from mid age to their dying day.
People actually eat that crap instead of food?

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.