Black Spirituality Religion : A challenge to quote ERRORS/CONTRADICTIONS in the BIBLE.

The contrididction is still there: Is Jesus G-D's one and only son or did G-d have many sons as the scriptures I provide say. Who was the first born? Do u see the confusion?

You are confused because you don't know the bible and how it is written.
Let me try to clear up the confusion.

Jesus being God's only "son" means that he is his only begotten son , which means having a son that is of your seed . God did this through spiritual means not physical.

Another sense of the word "son" is someone who follows or accepts someone else as their father even though he may not be his physical. father.
When a man adopts boy he becomes his father even though he is not his physical father.
As Christians we are "born again" because we die to our old selves and become people in terms of our spirituality and because we accept God way of spirituality we become his spiritual children and he becomes our spiritual father .

The contrididction is still there: Is Jesus G-D's one and only son or did G-d have many sons as the scriptures I provide say. Who was the first born? Do u see the confusion?

It is not a contradiction it is a fly back to the text in Geneses. We see Israel doing the same thing with Ephraim, why? Because Ephraim is to become greater then his older brother.

As for GOD speaking the passage this is explained in ancestor worship and honoring what was spoken by Israel.

As for the New Testament and the numbers game, none of that stuff has anything to do with the Specific Word of GOD, that’s who you are trying to destroy or discredit. How you going to jump between two different books in an attempt to discredit GOD?

Only blind people allow other people to destroy or discredit GOD using words of Historians and Narration and try to pretend they are the word of GOD.

I will be the first to ask you; how is Narration and Historical writings the Word of GOD?

I have a book called American History, would you call it the word of GOD?

Do u see the confusion?
No because I am aware of the fly back text in which Israel called Ephraim his first-born and I am aware how our ancestors would deify (honor) words spoken by dead ancestors. The exact same thing is done in Egyptian writings.

Confusion dissolves with consciousness.

This probably means that he was a co-ruler(which was common)with his father in the 11th year and became the only ruler in the 12th year.

Like I said in the previous answer , It was not uncommon for a son to become co-ruler especially when his father is in danger of dying .
Jehoiakim,Jehoiachin's father, was waging war against Babylon, so he was clearly in danger of dying. It would make sense to place his son as a co-ruler in order to ease the transition of power upon his death in the future.

In 2 Kings 15:30 it says " In the 20th year of Jotham, son of Uzziah"....
Clearly this is referring to his age not the number of years in his reign,because it refers to him as "Jotham , son of Uzziah"and not as a king. Also a few verses later in 2 Kings 15:33 it says " Jotham was 25 years old when he became king and he ruled 16 years in Jeruselam", so this shows a passage of time following the reference to Jotham in verse 30 and then his ascension as king in verse 33.

He clearly was 22 because of his father was 40 when he died, so he could not be older than his father.
As for the verse mentioning him being 42 years old--if you read the next verse it says "Ahaziah followed the ways of Ahab's family, because his mother encouraged him to do wrong. Ahaziah did what the Lord said was wrong, as Ahab family had done." this probably means that it was 42 years that his family or the house of Ahab(who he was descended from) was in power when he became king.

You are obviously getting these questions from off the internet--otherwise you would know better than to post a silly question like this one.
God split the Nation of Israel into 2 nations(Judah and Israel) because of the disobedience of King Rehoboam , Asa's father.
Asa was the king of Judah and Ommri was the king of Israel.

The 30 talent difference can most likely be accounted for by King Hiram, of Tyre, lending his men to Solomon to bring back the gold because most of Solomon's men were otherwise occupied in other types of work and Hiram men where more skilled at sailing the ships used to bring back the gold. The men brought back 450 talents(17tons) of gold and Hiram probably charged him 30 talents(a little over 1 ton) for the labor, so Solomon's gross totaled 450 and his net profit was 420.

They could both be true .
Each verse probably is talking about a different period of time in Solomon's reign. In 2 chronicles it talks about Solomon being visited by the Queen of Sheba,but 1 kings does not .
It was not uncommon for a king to change the size of his army depending on whether he was in a period of peace or war. King Solomon 's reign was mostly peaceful except for the beginning, so it would make sens for him to have a large army.

Both are correct .
In 2 Samuel 21:1 it says (1) During the reign of David, there was a famine for three successive years; so David sought the face of the LORD. The LORD said, "It is on account of Saul and his blood-stained house; it is because he put the Gibeonites to death." This shows that Israel was already going through 3 years of famine .By the time God gave David the choice of 3 years of famine another year had passed ,so add 3+1+3 and you get 7 years of famine.

This might mean that he captured 7,'000 and let 700 live.

Like I said before the bible is God true and inerrant word.
You can't prove the bible wrong . You can only prove it true.
I hope you this helps you to come at least a little bit closer to believing in the one and only almighty God. His wonders are beyond words . Peace

I will reply to each of your CLAIMS in a little while, but I want to know if you actually believe that you saying something MIGHT/PROBABLY have been a certain way is PROOF that the bible is inerrant?

Why is it ok for you to make up stuff to justify contradictions but it is not ok for muslims to do the same for the Quran? If they were truly God's words you would have no reason to SPECULATE as to WHY something that is OBVIOUSLY a contradiction is in the bible.

Even if you come up with FAKE, ALMOST REASONS for the contradictions being in the bible, it does not mean that the contradictions are not there.

I will Agree With You

You are confused because you don't know the bible and how it is written.
Let me try to clear up the confusion.

Jesus being God's only "son" means that he is his only begotten son , which means having a son that is of your seed . God did this through spiritual means not physical.

Another sense of the word "son" is someone who follows or accepts someone else as their father even though he may not be his physical. father.
When a man adopts boy he becomes his father even though he is not his physical father.
As Christians we are "born again" because we die to our old selves and become people in terms of our spirituality and because we accept God way of spirituality we become his spiritual children and he becomes our spiritual father .
Except for the statement of His seed. G-d speaks things into to existence/creates from his word. You and other Christians need to put a human factor on G-d to give your beliefs validity. G-D is above all human functions.

This probably means that he was a co-ruler(which was common)with his father in the 11th year and became the only ruler in the 12th year.

I will reply to each of your CLAIMS in a little while, but I want to know if you actually believe that you saying something MIGHT/PROBABLY have been a certain way is PROOF that the bible is inerrant?

Why is it ok for you to make up stuff to justify contradictions but it is not ok for muslims to do the same for the Quran? If they were truly God's words you would have no reason to SPECULATE as to WHY something that is OBVIOUSLY a contradiction is in the bible.

Even if you come up with FAKE, ALMOST REASONS for the contradictions being in the bible, it does not mean that the contradictions are not there.

Like I said before ,not everything little things in the bible is perfectly clear. Only the most important and most essential things are made clear.

Worrying about something trivial like how much gold Solomon had is pointless.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back