Black Spirituality Religion : A challenge to quote ERRORS/CONTRADICTIONS in the BIBLE.

Like I said before ,not everything little things in the bible is perfectly clear. Only the most important and most essential things are made clear.

Worrying about something trivial like how much gold Solomon had is pointless.

I agree 100 percent that the amount of gold that Solomon supposedly recieved is pointless. However, the fact that there are things that are unclear, illogical, or contradictory points to the fact that the bible...nor any other book has come directly or indirectly from a creator powerful enough to create the laws of the universe.

I only point out the contradictions/errors in the bible to help those who want to really be free understand that there is NO RIGHT WAY to honor God. God is bigger than any text. It is an dishonoring God to say he is so minor that we can fit him into a human text.

You didn't answer my questions. 1) Do you believe that if you say something MIGHT OR PROBABLY was a certain way that it is proof of anything? 2) If it is ok for you to come up with justifications as to WHY contradictions/errors are in the bible, is it ok for muslims to do the same for the Quran?

Did Adam die on the day he ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?
Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:6
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food ... she took of the fruit therof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 5:5
And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.

I agree 100 percent that the amount of gold that Solomon supposedly recieved is pointless. However, the fact that there are things that are unclear, illogical, or contradictory points to the fact that the bible...nor any other book has come directly or indirectly from a creator powerful enough to create the laws of the universe.

I only point out the contradictions/errors in the bible to help those who want to really be free understand that there is NO RIGHT WAY to honor God. God is bigger than any text. It is an dishonoring God to say he is so minor that we can fit him into a human text.

You didn't answer my questions. 1) Do you believe that if you say something MIGHT OR PROBABLY was a certain way that it is proof of anything? 2) If it is ok for you to come up with justifications as to WHY contradictions/errors are in the bible, is it ok for muslims to do the same for the Quran?

If there are possibilities or maybes then you can't say for sure that there are any errors or contradictions. You just want to believe that there are errors but that doesn't make it so.

If there are possibilities or maybes then you can't say for sure that there are any errors or contradictions. You just want to believe that there are errors but that doesn't make it so.

I don't believe there are errors....IT IS A FACT that there are errors. BELIEF only comes in when YOU don't want to see the facts...so you BELIEVE there are possibilities and/or maybes.

But your statement was "I can PROVE, any of your contradictions/errors wrong." You can't do that. You can give me speculation as to WHY they are there. That is not proof.

Again I ask, if that sufficient, then why is it not ok for muslims to do the same for Quran?

It appears that the 470 scholars

that it took to produce the biblical text could not count, which means the biblical text is not perfect. Since a near perfect work would:

have no calculation errors
have no grammatical errors
have no common clashes with logic and reasoning
positively connect with women, nature and the true culture it was extracted from :skate:

#1-fatal calculation error on the part of the 470 scholars
#2-another fatal calculation as the passages should match either way
#3-another fatal error that sounds like a guess rather than a fact
#4-another fatal error in calculation
#5-at this point it is obvious that math is not a strong point of the 470
#6-where was excel when they needed it?
#7-ditto to #6
#8-ditto to #6
#9-Q. Which number is right? A. Neither (e.g. double negative rules the passage null and void.:qqb017:

Great topic, A007:wave:

Oceolo gave the challenge. So here are just a few. Let's start with a couple of numercial contradictions.

When did Ahaziah son of Jehoram begin his reign in Judah?
"In the eleventh year of Joram the son of Ahab began Ahaziah to reign over Judah." 2Ki 9:29
"In the twelfth year of Joram the son of Ahab king of Israel did Ahaziah the son of Jehoram king of Judah began to reign." 2Ki 8:25

How old was Jehoiachin when he began to reign?
"Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign." 2Ch 36:9
"Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign." 2Ki 24:8

How long did Jotham reign in Jerusalem?
Sixteen years. 2Ki 15:33
At least twenty years. 2Ki 15:30

How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
Twenty two years old. 2Ki 8:26
Forty two years old. 2Ch 22:2

How long did Omri reign?
From the 31st to the 38th year of Asa's reign, Omri is said to have reigned twelve years. An impossibility. 1Ki 16:23,28-29

How much gold was brought to Solomon from Ophir?
420 talents of gold. 1Ki 9:28
450 talents of gold. 2Ch 8:18

How many stalls did Solomon have for his horses?
4,000 stalls. 2Ch 9:25
40,000 stalls. 1Ki 4:26

How long did Gad tell David he was to suffer famine?
Three years. 1Ch 21:11-12
Seven years. 2Sa 24:13

How many horsemen did David take with him from Hadadezer?
700 horsemen. 2Sa 8:4
7,000 horsemen. 1Ch 18:4

You said you could prove them wrong. Good luck.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back