Black Spirituality Religion : Zulu Shaman on Reptilians

There actually is secret society in Africa that still can travel spiritually. Some say many of them have never seen each other in person, but they communicate spiritually. They have at least one member of their society in every African tribe and/or nation.

Yeah, i'm sure we do that out here too or where the conscious people are at. You talking about astral travel though? Because I know for sure many black people meet up in the astral realm and discuss things, etc.

Thats why I don't trust Sitchin to be "decoding" the Sumerian tablets and all the books he puts out the are raking in major "snaps". I much rather listen to Delbert Blair, Hemmitt, Valentine, shoot even Dr. York.

And lets see who's the main one talking about Nibiru and stuff... Sitchin... Who is telling black people about the physical planet x... Dr. York... hmmm...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back