Black Spirituality Religion : Zulu Shaman on Reptilians

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Knowledge Seed, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
  2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah I seen this a minute ago, its a white boy interviewing him right??

Check this "We at The SPECTRUM would like to convey our deepest appreciation to both David Icke and to Dr. Joubert for their selfless efforts at getting this man’s Truth out to the world."

You think Credo is just telling them what they want to hear or he speaking his stuff foreal. Because most people like that (priests, shamans, etc) wouldn't just be interviewed and tell stuff like that.

3. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Yeah its a white boy doing the interview. I really don't know if Credo is just telling them what they want to hear. Do you think Reptilians really exist?

4. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    From my understanding we are the reptilians, it seems to me like they real close to the description of the nagas, serpent kings or the ones who held the kundalini energy. I'm not sure though. Seems like in Credo's interview he was talking about inter-dimensional beings which we all know the ancients was.

I have also heard recent stories were these beings living in African countries like South Africa pull people in the Bushes or waters and initiate them into certain knowledge and arts. Maybe the beings he talking about are beings that are trying to get their attention. I'm not sure though, I would have to look at it more. What you think about it?

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Like this part

"And God fought a terrible battle against them and He defeated them, injured them, and forced them to hide in cities underground."

This sounds a lot like what bro Darkside was talking about when he was saying these beings were trying to trap us down here or in this reality. His interview might be coded you know? He might be trying to reach certain people with certain information.

Another interesting part was when he was talking about the early blacks using they mind for everything until these beings came. Member the discussions about the zodiacs and these beings trapping us? They sound like them, like Yaldaboath or whatever the name is. These beings presiding over the gates holding us down.

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    I personally don't know. I'm trying to figure it out. I want to say its allegorical, but at the same time I don't want to be in denial of the existence of other intelligent beings.

7. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Credo talked about Jahbulon being the Chief of these beings. If we find out who and/or what Jahbulon is then maybe we can solve this mystery.

8. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    True, true, lets see if we can break it down...

We know Jah=Yah or Yahweh, the Jewish diety

Bul-??? Maybe Baal or a bull??..lol

and On--??? I'm not sure..

May have to look at the one for a minute, I know some people say "masons" use this name for the GAOT or whatever they call it. But I am not sure.

Also he mentions the Chitauli, I wonder what that names means. He talks about a serpent king coming from the sky to rule but that sounds a lot like the serpent kings of China or the Nagas and other people who had the kundalini.

9. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

WHO GOING TO GET THE ANSWER?

10. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Jah= Yahweh(I think his origins are in Kemet, but he was adopted by the Jews)

Bul= Baal

On= Osiris(thats what I've been told)

Credo did mention something about serpent kings in China.