Black People : ZIMMERMAN GOT ACQUITTED?? no surprise!

Sad day in Amerikkka.......Trayvon Martin was made an example of by our overseers and this was a To Kill a Mockingbird in reverse.

Yep

What good is it to exclaim "not surprised"? That advances nothing right now, except self-congratulatory premonitions and predictions.

It's good because it should be a lesson to any & all blacks in this racist country, and that is not to expect fairness or justice from this corrupt system. This verdict is not surprising to anyone that has their eyes open. It is not "self-congratulatory", but rather more of the same. If you look back at the very beginning of this, there were some of us who said that this was exactly how this would turn out. And if anything, none of us are telling anyone "I told you so". What we are saying is it's time to "WAKE UP!".

Safe to say not many here will agree. But we have to be fair.
We don’t really care that Martin was killed; It’s just that a white killed a black. How many of us are killed by each other every week, and nobody gets upset. It almost like its expected.
Now I was not there, and there was not much evidence. But at least I will admit I cant say what happened.
But how many here say they know Zimmerman was guilty. But we would be more upset if a brother were convict with no evidence.
It is still not a crime to follow someone especially if they are neighborhood watch. Even if instructed not to, that does not give another person the right to attack you.
It was not a cop but dispatcher that gave what is an automated instruction to protect them from liability.
What really happened? I do not know but neither do you. We have the whites thinking blacks are upset because they want whites to be easy victims and never fight back if attacked.
And with the evidence you can see why. Look how quick we said this Zimmerman was guilty. And again do we care if it’s black on black or black on white crime.
So we look like we cannot even understand evidence and pass judgment fairly in any case.

And then resort to violence if we stomp are feet and don’t get our own way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back