Black People : Y2K..........& the Illuminati language!!!!

river said:
Dance with me, bro

What you are saying takes me way beyond where I was in my thinking. I've been giving Bush far too much credit. Clearly he is just a pawn.

Though I knew that 911 was staged and falsely attributed to al Qeada, I thought the reason for the attack on Iraq was because Bush knew that no sitting presisdent has lost an election during a war. I thought his only chance for a second term was this war--Bush's version of CREEP (Committee to ReElect the President formed by Nixon).

But this is bigger than Bush. Clearly this emphasis on terrorism has prepared Americans to gladly give up their freedoms in exchange for security. Concentrated power is easier for the Jesuits to control. That's how it comes together.

I still don't overstand the Diana connection. Again, I thought the reason Buckingham had her taken out was to prevent her marrying the Egyptian guy. God forbid that Prince Harry should have a black half brother! I'm on pins and needles wondering why the Jesuits would take an interest in the royal family or is there some other reason she posed a threat to them?

peace my beautiful black Queen,

Let us remember that they are all about rituals and paganistic worship. Diana, or Dina is another name for the Moon Goddess. Thus, she was rituallistically murdered in "the tunnel of the moon goddess" in Paris on a ritual day August 31. This date is highly important to them.......

They take interest in them because they STILL own America, which is only a corporation & the War for Independence changed nothing.

Diana was most likely taken out because it was leaking that she was talking about Prince Charles's Homosexual tendencies like his ancestor King James Stuart of biblical fame. Also, because of other secrets she knew of the royal family that they could not leave to chance of here "spilling the beans". Her own sons were brainwashed into believing that this was simply an accident caused by the Papparazzi which is why Harry can usually be found punching one of them in the face whenever he is out doing the town...... His brother William is being trained for the position of ANTI - naaaaaaaahhhh, I'll leave that alone for now!!!

Peace sis..........

PurpleMoons said:
I read somewhere(can't remember where though) that Diana learned about her husband lineage to the illuminati. She was disgusted with the rituals that she had to partake in and deemed them to be evil people. She wanted to escape it all. Of course the only way out was through death. They could not risk her leaking out the family secrets.

peace,

Yes indeed Sister Purple............................

peace

river said:
Them some wicked people. Very evil. Even the driver was sacrificed.

peace,

The driver was a mind controlled agent. Diana was alive after the crash, but they held her body in the tunnel and let her di (no pun intended). Remember the first reports where that she was taken to the hospital & died of cardiac arrest... THEY LIED..

this will really take you there........

- She will be brought back through the image of a hologram projected in the sky like they did here with the Twin Towers. THey will make the people of England believe she is back through this vision (same as with Joseph smith of the mormons & Paul on the road to demascus) & with her will come a new religion of Moon Goddess worship which is not really new, but her image will be used to convert millions to this paganistic worship by her image....

peace

Cedric Denson said:
........................And WHY just WHY would we allow our children to grow up and believe lies like this? THAT is why I am writing my own book and books of TRUTH.

CD
You go, boy!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back