Black People : Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW - Operation Human Freedom: Planetary Regime Change | Full Feature

Ya know I resonated with your words. Most often than not I wonder what my purpose is here on this planet, in this black woman's body. What is it that I am to "teach" by being a positive example? I often think will my example be enough to impact souls as they walk their individual paths? Karma, souls, "know thyself and to thyself BE TRUE." Does this me only serve the purpose of my ego self or others?

There is one war being fought on two battlefields.

One battlefield is the War Within --- which is Self struggling against Ego. If you do not Know Self, not only might you be unwittingly fighting with the enemy, you might also be leading others to fight with the enemy.

The enemy is Ego.

The second battlefield is the War Without --- the cosmic struggle between the sons of Darkness and the sons of Light which all holy books, be they the bible or the Bhagavad Gita or the Book of Coming Forth Into Light, talk about. The sons of Light are those who have won the War Within. The sons of Darkness are everybody else.

The enemy on this second battlefield is also Ego, not Whites, nor shapeshifting aliens.

Darkness is not race, it is not the color black, it is allegory for ignorance --- as when we say someone is in the dark about something when they do not understand.

Light is not race, it is not the color white, it is allegory for wisdom --- as when we say someone sees the Light when they do understand.

I have read Sitchin and his books make sense to me. The Annunaki workers rebelled at the hard work of gold mining. A primitive worker was formed from an already existing home and gene spliced a created a worker species. In Africa. The bible goes along with the story of the annunaki. Read Genesis. God created man, "because there was no one to till the soil." We were created to be slaves. In the beginning of Genesis, it talks about what all God created "gold" being good. Why would God think gold was good? I can understand all the planets, animals, fish, etc. But why gold?

I have read Sitchin and his books make sense to me. The Annunaki workers rebelled at the hard work of gold mining. A primitive worker was formed from an already existing home and gene spliced a created a worker species. In Africa. The bible goes along with the story of the annunaki. Read Genesis. God created man, "because there was no one to till the soil." We were created to be slaves. In the beginning of Genesis, it talks about what all God created "gold" being good. Why would God think gold was good? I can understand all the planets, animals, fish, etc. But why gold?

See etherium gold or ormus.

Actually this depends on ones research and the credibility that one gives to the teachings of our ancestors in ancient Kemet and the Dogon cosmology as it relates to their creation story, doesn't it? It depends upon whether one chooses to dismiss the "in your face" artifacts, drawings, writings and oral traditions of ancient India, Kemet, the Mayas, the Dogons, the Hopi Indians, the Lakota and more. It depends upon whether one is able to dismiss the documents left behind in various places that our ancestors wrote. It also depends on if people actually think that we are indeed alone in the universe...and if not??????? I learned a long time ago that behind every lie and myth is a truth somewhere. So for those that have been researching that area, I'm just putting it out there.
can you quote what makes you believe that the dogons and kemetians talk about aliens and just not gods...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back