Black People : Y2K..........& the Illuminati language!!!!

Look in the back of a book called: "Behold the Pale Horse" by William Cooper. There used to be a chart in there of all the people connected with the New World Order...including the black ones. And by the way, "The supposed New World Order" is actually an "Old World Order".

We need to review the works of Plato.

river said:
Dance with me, bro

What you are saying takes me way beyond where I was in my thinking. I've been giving Bush far too much credit. Clearly he is just a pawn.

Though I knew that 911 was staged and falsely attributed to al Qeada, I thought the reason for the attack on Iraq was because Bush knew that no sitting presisdent has lost an election during a war. I thought his only chance for a second term was this war--Bush's version of CREEP (Committee to ReElect the President formed by Nixon).

But this is bigger than Bush. Clearly this emphasis on terrorism has prepared Americans to gladly give up their freedoms in exchange for security. Concentrated power is easier for the Jesuits to control. That's how it comes together.

I still don't overstand the Diana connection. Again, I thought the reason Buckingham had her taken out was to prevent her marrying the Egyptian guy. God forbid that Prince Harry should have a black half brother! I'm on pins and needles wondering why the Jesuits would take an interest in the royal family or is there some other reason she posed a threat to them?

Now remember sistah, these families are very big on maintaining specific blood lines. You're right, she was taken out for potententially having a child by an arab, and doins so would not be conducive to keeping it in the family.

I came across some information on the time,day and coordinates of the place of her death, it was a ritual. Pure and simple. A sacrifice.

Keita said:
"The supposed New World Order" is actually an "Old World Order".

Exactly. The "NEW" world order...Remember the Europeans used to call the Western lands (North America, Carribbean, South America, etc.) the "New World"? Then they established the "Thirteen Colonies", another Masonic Plan.

They are doing all these rituals to continue the F**kery well into the "New Millenium" which according to prophecy cannot happen anyway.

Keita said:
Look in the back of a book called: "Behold the Pale Horse" by William Cooper. There used to be a chart in there of all the people connected with the New World Order...including the black ones. And by the way, "The supposed New World Order" is actually an "Old World Order".

What makes it new is that now they have the technology to add to the old sorcery for mind control.

In the age of information it's okay to be computer illiterate. As much as we are supposed to know the average person today has far less ability to learn and put things together mentally than in the past. So we won't know what hit us.

Sekhemu said:
Now remember sistah, these families are very big on maintaining specific blood lines. You're right, she was taken out for potententially having a child by an arab, and doins so would not be conducive to keeping it in the family.

I came across some information on the time,day and coordinates of the place of her death, it was a ritual. Pure and simple. A sacrifice.

Them some wicked people. Very evil. Even the driver was sacrificed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back