Black People : Wow! Giant asteroid will narrowly miss earth

Kingpin said:
I have read up on Lumeria (Mu) and Atlantis and other "Ancient" civilizations.

Because I dont think the same way as you or have the same religious beliefs as you do not presume to call me unintelligent. I may be ignorant of some of your beliefs but don't ever call me stupid. Yes there is a big difference between ignorance and stupidity.

I am not obligated to study something that I personnaly find a little hokey!! But you go right ahead and do as you wish like I have said Live and let live in all aspects of life.... :sand:

Kingpin - u invited yourself to reply to my post & foolishly I might add....."What?????? All I can say is what are you talking about. Maybe Im just being slow!!!!

Who is this magical "they"????????????
- then proceeded to call your brotha crazy simply because you don't endulge in that area of study.....I said study because I THOUGHT that maybe b4 you open your mouth next time you might want to investigate the subject a little b4 u let your words go!

I didn't call you stupid or unintelectual - I simply quoted a saying that has been around for decades......"it is better to remain silent and be perceived as intelligent than to open one's mouth & remove all doubt"

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back