Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/science_technology/story.jsp?story=611219

A lucky break on Friday the 13th, 2029:
giant asteroid will narrowly miss earth

By Steve Connor, Science Editor
15 February 2005

A giant asteroid the size of three football pitches will make the closest flyby of Earth in recorded history for an object of its size, scientists said yesterday.

It will pass between the Earth and the Moon and will even come closer than the orbit of many telecommunications satellites, although astronomers insisted that there was little chance of a collision with the massive rock.
==========
If it did collide it would cause an explosion equivalent to about 20 hydrogen bombs being detonated simultaneously, turning vast areas of land into desert or generating a giant tsunami if it landed in the ocean.

I see someone has lots to learn about who the true enemy is. Good points Infomoetry. The earth also almost got hit by a huge "rock" back in "71" but our folks from Sirius intervened.

What they are doing now is trying to prolong this paradigm by using our energy and Genes as "food" especially thru the music. I'll elaborate this on the Spiritual/Religion forum

Sekhemu said:
I see someone has lots to learn about who the true enemy is. Good points Infomoetry. The earth also almost got hit by a huge "rock" back in "71" but our folks from Sirius intervened.

What they are doing now is trying to prolong this paradigm by using our energy and Genes as "food" especially thru the music. I'll elaborate this on the Spiritual/Religion forum

You............... are crazy!!!!!!!!!! LOL :eek:hmy:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back