Black People : Wow! Giant asteroid will narrowly miss earth

Kingpin said:
I have read up on Lumeria (Mu) and Atlantis and other "Ancient" civilizations.

Because I dont think the same way as you or have the same religious beliefs as you do not presume to call me unintelligent. I may be ignorant of some of your beliefs but don't ever call me stupid. Yes there is a big difference between ignorance and stupidity.

I am not obligated to study something that I personnaly find a little hokey!! But you go right ahead and do as you wish like I have said Live and let live in all aspects of life.... :sand:

Kingpin - u invited yourself to reply to my post & foolishly I might add....."What?????? All I can say is what are you talking about. Maybe Im just being slow!!!!

Who is this magical "they"????????????
- then proceeded to call your brotha crazy simply because you don't endulge in that area of study.....I said study because I THOUGHT that maybe b4 you open your mouth next time you might want to investigate the subject a little b4 u let your words go!

I didn't call you stupid or unintelectual - I simply quoted a saying that has been around for decades......"it is better to remain silent and be perceived as intelligent than to open one's mouth & remove all doubt"

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back