Black Women : Would you leave your man if you never have an orgasm!

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
I was talking too some women and they said if their boyfriends or Husbands couldn't get them too reach an orgasm. They would either leave or work with them. Say you been in this relationship with a guy and you love him no matter what. Sexually he does nothing for you would you stay in the relationship on the basis he a deader in the bed. To be honest I have stayed in a relationship where I never had a orgasm with him. Eventually he learned how to please me. Am I still with him no because after time we both grew apart. What's your take on this ladies?:smooch:

WHAT? NO ORGASM!!

I was talking too some women and they said if their boyfriends or Husbands couldn't get them too reach an orgasm. They would either leave or work with them. Say you been in this relationship with a guy and you love him no matter what. Sexually he does nothing for you would you stay in the relationship on the basis he a deader in the bed. To be honest I have stayed in a relationship where I never had a orgasm with him. Eventually he learned how to please me. Am I still with him no because after time we both grew apart. What's your take on this ladies?:smooch:

:SuN019:GIRL, THAT'S LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE! I CANT EVEN IMAGINE NOT GETTIN MINES! I REMEMBER BEING WITH SOMEONE THAT I ALWAYS FELT LIKE I WAS IN A RACE WITH HIM TO SEE WHO WOULD REACH AN ORGASM FIRST! IT WAS HORRIBLE, BECAUSE IF HE BEAT ME THEN I WAS S.O.L! FIRST, I WOULD HAVE TAKE CHARGE OF THE SITUATION.. LOL .. I WOULD TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LIKE WHEN DOES THIS OR THAT AND SHOW HIM PHYSICALLY WHAT TO DO. SINCE IT IS VERY RARE THAT I DONT EXPERIENCE MY "HAPPY ENDING" , I JUST COULD NOT LAY THERE AND PRETEND. I WOULD GET HIM INTO THE GYM, SWALLOWING XTRA VITAMINS etc.. THERE THINGS YOU CAN DO, YOU ARE IN IT TOGETHER, YOU CANT JUST LAY THERE PASSIVE.. YOU HAVE TO BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN LOVE MAKING. PERIOD DOT! YOU CAN NOT AND SHOULD NOT JUST RELY ON THE MAN TO PLEASURE HIMSELF AND FORGET YOU. NOW, WOULD I LEAVE HIM, NO I WOULD REALLY TRY AND WORK WITH THIS BROTHA AND SHOW LOVE AND APPRECIATION IN OTHER AREAS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP, AND BE SUPPORTIVE OF HIS SHORTCOMINGS. BUT! IF ALL ELSE FAILS, I WOULD BOW OUT GRACEFULLY. I WOULD DO THAT BEFORE I ENDED UP CHEATING ON HIM CUZ THAT AINT KOOL EITHER..:love:

I DO WANT TO SAY THIS BEFORE I GO, I HAVE NEVER REALLY EXPERIENCED THIS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, IM JUST HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING OUT LOUD, THE BEST WAY I WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY HANDLE IT..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back