Black Women : Would you leave your man if you never have an orgasm!

:SuN019:GIRL, THAT'S LIKE A SLAP IN THE FACE! I CANT EVEN IMAGINE NOT GETTIN MINES! I REMEMBER BEING WITH SOMEONE THAT I ALWAYS FELT LIKE I WAS IN A RACE WITH HIM TO SEE WHO WOULD REACH AN ORGASM FIRST! IT WAS HORRIBLE, BECAUSE IF HE BEAT ME THEN I WAS S.O.L! FIRST, I WOULD HAVE TAKE CHARGE OF THE SITUATION.. LOL .. I WOULD TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LIKE WHEN DOES THIS OR THAT AND SHOW HIM PHYSICALLY WHAT TO DO. SINCE IT IS VERY RARE THAT I DONT EXPERIENCE MY "HAPPY ENDING" , I JUST COULD NOT LAY THERE AND PRETEND. I WOULD GET HIM INTO THE GYM, SWALLOWING XTRA VITAMINS etc.. THERE THINGS YOU CAN DO, YOU ARE IN IT TOGETHER, YOU CANT JUST LAY THERE PASSIVE.. YOU HAVE TO BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN LOVE MAKING. PERIOD DOT! YOU CAN NOT AND SHOULD NOT JUST RELY ON THE MAN TO PLEASURE HIMSELF AND FORGET YOU. NOW, WOULD I LEAVE HIM, NO I WOULD REALLY TRY AND WORK WITH THIS BROTHA AND SHOW LOVE AND APPRECIATION IN OTHER AREAS OF OUR RELATIONSHIP, AND BE SUPPORTIVE OF HIS SHORTCOMINGS. BUT! IF ALL ELSE FAILS, I WOULD BOW OUT GRACEFULLY. I WOULD DO THAT BEFORE I ENDED UP CHEATING ON HIM CUZ THAT AINT KOOL EITHER..:love:

I DO WANT TO SAY THIS BEFORE I GO, I HAVE NEVER REALLY EXPERIENCED THIS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP, IM JUST HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING OUT LOUD, THE BEST WAY I WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY HANDLE IT..

FREE!!!! YOU are killing me gurrrl!!! This was SO Funny...get him in tha gym, swallowing vitamins and stuff!! LMAO!!!! I know thats right, he he he I need my "Happy Ending" sundae baby! I am very...orgasmic, so to not get me "there" would be like.....whats tha deal daddy? he he he...

Big Sigh....see Navar...why you always be puttin me in these mental dilemas? Huh sis? Why you gotta make me consider this Horrible Stuation. I can't wait until I get up outta this thread!! I dont want to think about this hell any longer!!! LOL BUT, on tha real.....yes I would stay ( I say this while kicking rocks ) but my heart would sink with in me. BUT ON THE REALLY REAL.....If he can work tha mouth piece...he might still have me smilin, and raise my sunken heart from the dead! Oh this thread is too much!!! And I have revealed waaay too much! I am still laughin at my gurl Free...vitamins!!! LOL BYE!!!!

Oh, I just read you A4U!!! You funny too gurrrl....you keeps it R-E-A-L Huh? I ain't mad at ya!

Check this out....Yall are straight up buggin.!!!....lol If I was a woman and knew that I was capable of having three, four or five of those thangs back to back and I was with a man who couldn't even let me experience "ONE"....that joker would be history with no mystery and that's without him dissin me, missin me or kissin me!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back