Black Relationships : Women who pick up alot of weight after marriage.

Tantrum said:
I am very attractive an fortunate too blessed
With the way I look-Im sure you feel the same way
Fotunate about the way that you look

Tantrum:

I do think that I am attractive. I have self love, so everytime I look in the mirror I see a beautiful woman. Not because I am 5'1" 125lbs, and in good shape, but because of the accomplishments I have made in my life. At 38 years old I have done more than most people I KNOW (the key words) has done in their life time. I am a great mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt, etc. I continue to educate my mind, to take care of my body, and to give to others. That's what I think makes me beautiful.

But, I have not always been this way. There was a point in my life when my self esteem was low, because I didn't love myself. I felt like I needed a man to validate me and give me purpose. When I went through hell and back, with the help of God and a therapy, I found out that I had the power to control how I feel, and no one could make me feel inadequate but myself. A hard but necessary lesson to learn.

mchinadoll said:
Tantrum:

I do think that I am attractive. I have self love, so everytime I look in the mirror I see a beautiful woman. Not because I am 5'1" 125lbs, and in good shape, but because of the accomplishments I have made in life. At 38 years old I have done more than most people I KNOW (the key words) has done in their life time. I am a great mother, wife, daughter sister, aunt, etc. I continue to educate my mind, to know and explore my body, and to give to others. That's what I think makes me beautiful.

But, I have not always been this way. At a point in my life my self esteem was low, because I didn't love myself. I felt like I needed a man to validate me and give me purpose. When I went through hell and back, with the help of God and a therapy, I found out that I had the power to control I feel, and no one could make me feel inadequate but myself. A hard but necessary lesson to learn.

I feel you sis
Much Love to you for that
I can understand what you are saying
Even from the thread about your husband
Back when i read it i could feel you
So much Love and respect goes out to you
Not just for being sexy yet for being a strong black sister

Tantrum said:
So much Love and respect goes out to you
Not just for being sexy yet for being a strong black sister

Tantrum:

It is really nice to have a man who I do not even know give me such a wonderful compliment. I am a strong black sister, and I would like to empower other sisters who do not feel like they are complete.

Though I still have issues in life as we all do. I have comfort in the fact that no matter what happens, I am in control of what happens to me.

Love yourself, love yourself, take care of and love your children, and love your man. In that order.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back